"Ghillieglade
    Banyakas's Treasure chests now drop HP recovery motes."

ok but why
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ardire wrote: »
    "Ghillieglade
    Banyakas's Treasure chests now drop HP recovery motes."

ok but why

if you are low hp, you get ready for next run faster B)
  • RKCRKC ✭✭✭
    Wait sooo Guardian +6 cant even give us vanguard dailies. What the heck are we gonna do?
  • RKC wrote: »
    Wait sooo Guardian +6 cant even give us vanguard dailies. What the heck are we gonna do?

Where did you see that?
  • am i the only one who bought 2 k gg scrolls thinking that gg will be finally worth running?
  • How many years has Tera existed, how many countless patches have come and gone, how many pleas have been heard and ignored... When are you guys going to ask BHS to freaking REMOVE the freaking loot messages, procced effects - and whatever else is freaking there - from the freaking center of my freaking view?! I'm so sick and tired of trying to sneak a freaking peak under and around that freaking wall of text while the freaking Bander does circles or whatever there is I am trying to pay attention to...

/rant over, phew, now breathe, Eli, breathe
  • "The Arsenal update is currently available to pre-download through the TERA launcher. The update itself is significant in size, so this will save you time tomorrow once the update is live."
    Friend that play on steam had 9.3GB update, and mine update was finished in about 25 mins, approximately around 2gb. Does this mean i havent downloaded Arsenal update? And can someone tell me how to pre-download it through launcher?
  • "The Arsenal update is currently available to pre-download through the TERA launcher. The update itself is significant in size, so this will save you time tomorrow once the update is live."
    Friend that play on steam had 9.3GB update, and mine update was finished in about 25 mins, approximately around 2gb. Does this mean i havent downloaded Arsenal update? And can someone tell me how to pre-download it through launcher?

i also downloaded it through steam. took me like 45 mins? but my net isn't the best.
    open the actual launcher, just to make sure you didn't miss any downloads.
    i'm assuming mine was properly pre-patched, because i could press "play".
  • TrinidadTrinidad ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    9.3 GB via steam is a bug. Some people (and me) every time when verify cache or download patch, Tera Steam download 9.3gb. Today the patch say 4.4gb, but later up to 9.3 GB.

9.3 gb = 2 hours (10mb net) = Zzz....

I Think i will download tera via enmasse, steam sucks.
  • Are you gonna update the elite gift boxes on time when the patch hits, or is it gonna be delayed like every other time?
  • Extend maintenance or what? :)
  • Happy Hallows E'en
  • Vasy86le wrote: »
    Extend maintenance or what? :)

I think so :/
  • Extended maintenance ????
  • A+ communication with your player base. :D