[PC] Maintenance is now complete!

Token "buy" shop is exactly the same as ktera...

Comments

• Equitas wrote: »
    Notepad806 wrote: »
    welp, EME took pity on us and gave in to our demands! MWA will be 1:1. Rest of the shop info is here:

https://essentialmana.com/token-shop/

https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/18144/na-token-shop-rates#latest

What a disappointment.

Why is it a disappointment that players are getting treated fairly?
  • Danbeas wrote: »
    Equitas wrote: »
    welp, EME took pity on us and gave in to our demands! MWA will be 1:1. Rest of the shop info is here:

What a disappointment.

fair is subjective. i am surprised though that all this crying actually worked out. usually when babys cry you tell them to get over it.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure they changed nothing, and this is exactly what was going to happen all along.
  • Danbeas wrote: »

What a disappointment.

fair is subjective. i am surprised though that all this crying actually worked out. usually when babys cry you tell them to get over it.

you have zero understanding of how babies or player-publisher relations work.
  • AbaddonoffireAbaddonoffire ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Ponilover wrote: »
    Danbeas wrote: »

What a disappointment.

you have zero understanding of how babies or player-publisher relations work.

i do however understand that if you give the players whatever they asked for (like this thread wants) youd kill a game in no time. fact is players are rarely right in what they want. they are selfish and shortsighted. (although this change is small and i feel everyone has blown it out of proportion.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭

What a disappointment.
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Top tier +2 gear confirmed for everyone...

Well, at least that brings more good that bad things to PvP.
    Spacecats wrote: »
    JasonTERA wrote: »
    FYI the numbers you all saw in the build on Friday were in a test QA build and were the Korean numbers, NOT the NA token shop prices. As I had said in my original post about the information being released, the prices and dismantling rates for our territory are unique to our territory due to the amount of material in the economy already.

We will not be releasing the token shop prices until during maintenance tomorrow morning. So close now, folks. Your patience is appreciated.

Interesting..

1) You showed WRONG token shop info while streaming
    2) You DID NOT SAY anything that the shop is just a TEST
    3) People were confused and complaining for 3 days.
    4) Now you said it was just a test, not the real version.... ONE DAY before the patch

Please think about how you were causing a super confusion by your stream + NO COMMENT + today's comment.

tbh, it sounds like.."Oh we didn't know that, we just got patch from BHS. But we can fix it before patch so let's try to hide our incapability."

It was stated a few times that the server we were showing the update on was a test environment. In fact Scott-James talked in length about how the character was recreated on the test environment to mirror his live character, but there were still some differences.

We showed token shop contents at the request of the Twitch chat so everyone would know what the names of materials were, and though it turns out the pricing wasn't the same as the live build will be (and these prices were not called out, merely shown as we reviewed the process), these tokens aren't even in the game until tomorrow so the information didn't affect anyone's process.

Again, the focus of the stream was to educate people on the mechanics of the new enchanting system and give folks a first look at the revamp.

You after the posts of two EME staff here you could guess they will give into the demmands of some whiners, enjoy your free top tier +2 for all your alts folks.
  • you can close the thread now so the sh1tposters find a new home :)
  • kubitoid wrote: »
    ShnuuShnuu wrote: »
    preparation for the patch.
    sounds like exams in university lol. just curious are ppl really that serious about f2p korean mmo? still cant get it after all these years

or post in forums when you dont play this game anymore...
  • ChidoChido ✭✭✭

What a disappointment.

FYI the numbers you all saw in the build on Friday were in a test QA build and were the Korean numbers, NOT the NA token shop prices. As I had said in my original post about the information being released, the prices and dismantling rates for our territory are unique to our territory due to the amount of material in the economy already.

We will not be releasing the token shop prices until during maintenance tomorrow morning. So close now, folks. Your patience is appreciated.

Interesting..

4) Now you said it was just a test, not the real version.... ONE DAY before the patch

Please think about how you were causing a super confusion by your stream + NO COMMENT + today's comment.

tbh, it sounds like.."Oh we didn't know that, we just got patch from BHS. But we can fix it before patch so let's try to hide our incapability."

It was stated a few times that the server we were showing the update on was a test environment. In fact Scott-James talked in length about how the character was recreated on the test environment to mirror his live character, but there were still some differences.

We showed token shop contents at the request of the Twitch chat so everyone would know what the names of materials were, and though it turns out the pricing wasn't the same as the live build will be (and these prices were not called out, merely shown as we reviewed the process), these tokens aren't even in the game until tomorrow so the information didn't affect anyone's process.

Again, the focus of the stream was to educate people on the mechanics of the new enchanting system and give folks a first look at the revamp.

You after the posts of two EME staff here you could guess they will give into the demmands of some whiners, enjoy your free top tier +2 for all your alts folks.

Please tell me how to do this as I have worked on extensive spreadsheet and the cheapest way to get +2 stormcry still is around 60k emblems.
  • admonituadmonitu ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    The "crybabies" were the majority. Of course, EME caters to the majority of the NA playerbase. I'm quite happy with their decision and thus I will continue to be a paying customer and keep playing the game. NA Server is NA server. I don't give jacksquat how difficult or grindy other servers are as long as the standards of OUR server suits the NA playerbase.

If you think NA server is too easy and we are crying too much, feel free to go to other regions. Don't impose your own standards against the majority. I see a lot of EU players playing on NA server because they like SOMETHING about our server. If you don't like NA players and how things run on NA servers, feel free to go to another region. EU players do, why not you?

When the minority is insistent on clashing with the majority and try to impose whatever standards they think are important despite the overwhelming opposition of the majority, the best policy is separation. Please.. separate. Go.
    Chido wrote: »

What a disappointment.

Interesting..

Please tell me how to do this as I have worked on extensive spreadsheet and the cheapest way to get +2 stormcry still is around 60k emblems.

1 day worth on one event could give you more than that, much more, and all you could get without being in an event throught the patch can also give you that much also, even more.

In only one kind of mat I have enought to get 120k emblems and in this patch I was only playing like 1 hour per day and didn't even take part of the events that EME spammed.

I really wonder how come people cant have those 60k emblems first day.
  • ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Chido wrote: »

What a disappointment.

Interesting..

1 day worth on one event could give you more than that, much more, and all you could get without being in an event throught the patch can also give you that much also, even more.

In only one kind of mat I have enought to get 120k emblems and in this patch I was only playing like 1 hour per day and didn't even take part of the events that EME spammed.

I really wonder how come people cant have those 60k emblems first day.

Not everyone can participate in those extremely rewarding events, especially not when they're unannounced and last 1 hour at most.
    admonitu wrote: »
    The "crybabies" were the majority. Of course, EME caters to the majority of the NA playerbase. I'm quite happy with their decision and thus I will continue to be a paying customer and keep playing the game. NA Server is NA server. I don't give jacksquat how difficult or grindy other servers are as long as the standards of OUR server suits the NA playerbase.

If you think NA server is too easy and we are crying too much, feel free to go to other regions. Don't impose your own standards against the majority. I see a lot of EU players playing on NA server because they like SOMETHING about our server. If you don't like NA players and how things run on NA servers, feel free to go to another region. EU players do, why not you?

When the minority is insistent on clashing with the majority and try to impose whatever standards they think are important despite the overwhelming opposition of the majority, the best policy is separation. Please.. separate. Go.

Just dont cry later about how dead the game is after a month from this patch because people only wanted to get top tier +2 gear on first day and then to wait for OP events.

Enjoy your dead servers and don't forget about all of this before complaining about that.