[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Servers still not up

Comments

• ChidoChido ✭✭✭
    less than 1 hour, By 12 pm. are not context clues....
  • Equitas wrote: »
    It's like you guys don't understand "Estimated downtime".

Welcome to Tera, i see you frequently defending this stuff from today so im going to assume this is the first major patch you're a part of. Get used to this
  • Who wants to bet it'll take another hour? :joy:
  • :)))))))))))
  • EllieChu wrote: »
    Equitas wrote: »

Welcome to Tera, i see you frequently defending this stuff from today so im going to assume this is the first major patch you're a part of. Get used to this

Don't care sis. Unprofessional. People pay alot of [filtered] money for this game.
  • Who wants to bet it'll take another hour? :joy:

It's not a bet if you are guaranteed a win.
  • hahloli wrote: »
    EllieChu wrote: »

Don't care sis. Unprofessional. People pay alot of [filtered] money for this game.

LetMeFistYou quit. I'm guessing their motivation to do a proper job is dwindling
  • Danbeas wrote: »
    Who wants to bet it'll take another hour? :joy:

It's not a bet if you are guaranteed a win.

Kekek
  • Perhaps the community would be more understanding if there were more frequent and informative updates regarding how long maint will take and any issues associated with it :) :) :) :) :)
  • Ripperoni pizza
  • Equitas wrote: »
    EllieChu wrote: »

Lol? I've been here for 3+ years. I just know how to read, and not flip out because this game ≠ my life.

If you've been here for 3 years then i guess you also noticed the lack of communication between EME and the playerbase. But i guess thats also all fine as long as they put in an ''estimated downtime'' on the forum with no further updates
  • Vulcarion wrote: »
    Perhaps the community would be more understanding if there were more frequent and informative updates regarding how long maint will take and any issues associated with it :) :) :) :) :)

This.
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    >waited over a year for RG to return
    >finally in there, running it, it's just as great as I remember
    >kill first boss, round the corner to the second one
    >d i s c o n n e c t e d

never felt more cockblocked in my life T B H