[PC] We will be entering into maintenance on 9/17 at 6am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 5 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

Servers still not up

Comments

• StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    this is not any close to estimated time.
  • Equitas wrote: »
    Maplekun wrote: »
    Well, considering it's their JOB to communicate...

And I'm sure they will, when they have something to communicate, but personally I don't blame them for putting up the standard "Just a little longer!" message. They're just gonna get raged at.
    well I guess thats good you aren't part of the team then xD

Good for the whiners. There would be more communication, sure, but also a lot more mutes for people who contribute nothing but complaints and an unjustified sense of entitlement, like En Masse owes you something.
    WrongHole wrote: »
    Dont come to me and try to be intelligent you fgt. for example i can say ill go work estimated at 7am then more then 5 hours past and NOTHING, [filtered] off.

That's mature. Lol. And nah, I think I'll stick around. I like it here. :)

"Like eme owes you something" well, sir, they at least owe us an update considering everyone here just wants to play THEIR game. I mean wouldn't that just make sense ?
  • ChidoChido ✭✭✭
    I just purchased EMP and now are being denied to use it! Good thing Paypal and my bank have good policies against goods/services not received
  • Come on folks, quit feeding the troll lol....
  • WrongHole wrote: »
    Equitas wrote: »
    Maplekun wrote: »
    Well, considering it's their JOB to communicate...

And I'm sure they will, when they have something to communicate, but personally I don't blame them for putting up the standard "Just a little longer!" message. They're just gonna get raged at.
    well I guess thats good you aren't part of the team then xD

Good for the whiners. There would be more communication, sure, but also a lot more mutes for people who contribute nothing but complaints and an unjustified sense of entitlement, like En Masse owes you something.
    WrongHole wrote: »
    Dont come to me and try to be intelligent you fgt. for example i can say ill go work estimated at 7am then more then 5 hours past and NOTHING, [filtered] off.

That's mature. Lol. And nah, I think I'll stick around. I like it here. :)

tired of ppl like you fgt, who think they are more smart than others.
    I do not know why I waste my time answering you if I know you're going to answer something stupid, like you just did.
    gl fgt.

Its not fair to call this person a "fgt" everyone has their opinion.
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    Chido wrote: »
    I just purchased EMP and now are being denied to use it! Good thing Paypal and my bank have good policies against goods/services not received

You received the goods, you just won't be able to use them until the server is up. derp.
  • I'm so glad I woke up early for this, only to stare at the forums for several hours waiting for an hour long maint to finish and then go to work sleep deprived orz
  • We could use an update on that "minor fix" they're doing
  • Estimated downtime is less than 1 hour
    Estimated downtime is less than 1 hour.

and yet almost 2 hours after not even a [filtered] word from EME
  • edited October 2017
    This is always one of the best ways to discourage new players from really wanting to see what the game is about. I tried it a little yesterday but I didn't really spend a lot of time in it before I logged out. I really wanted to give it a serious try but now I'm not so sure. And yes I did set up an account nickname but it looks like it didn't change anything.
  • 4N4KARDN6M wrote: »
    We could use an update on that "minor fix" they're doing

I wonder how long a "major fix" would take.
  • I think will be back just 14 p.m
  • Danbeas wrote: »
    4N4KARDN6M wrote: »
    We could use an update on that "minor fix" they're doing

I wonder how long a "major fix" would take.

That I am wondering as well
  • I personally appreciate the time taken to make my experience more enjoyable. Just saying...
  • DIONIDIONI ✭✭✭
    Like someone said they [filtered] up and now they have to fix their mess.