[TERA PC] Known issue: Little Red Tokens from the Little Red and the Wolf event have an inventory limit of 999 and if receiving a Vanguard Request reward will raise your token quantity over the limit, you will not be able to receive any of the reward items. We apologize for the inconvenience, but ask that you please exchange tokens prior to completing dungeon Vanguard Requests if you are approaching the inventory limit. Event details: https://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/tera-anniversary-little-red-and-the-wolf
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

Servers still not up

Comments

• StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    this is not any close to estimated time.
  • Equitas wrote: »
    Maplekun wrote: »
    Well, considering it's their JOB to communicate...

And I'm sure they will, when they have something to communicate, but personally I don't blame them for putting up the standard "Just a little longer!" message. They're just gonna get raged at.
    well I guess thats good you aren't part of the team then xD

Good for the whiners. There would be more communication, sure, but also a lot more mutes for people who contribute nothing but complaints and an unjustified sense of entitlement, like En Masse owes you something.
    WrongHole wrote: »
    Dont come to me and try to be intelligent you fgt. for example i can say ill go work estimated at 7am then more then 5 hours past and NOTHING, [filtered] off.

That's mature. Lol. And nah, I think I'll stick around. I like it here. :)

"Like eme owes you something" well, sir, they at least owe us an update considering everyone here just wants to play THEIR game. I mean wouldn't that just make sense ?
  • ChidoChido ✭✭✭
    I just purchased EMP and now are being denied to use it! Good thing Paypal and my bank have good policies against goods/services not received
  • Come on folks, quit feeding the troll lol....
  • WrongHole wrote: »
    Equitas wrote: »
    Maplekun wrote: »
    Well, considering it's their JOB to communicate...

And I'm sure they will, when they have something to communicate, but personally I don't blame them for putting up the standard "Just a little longer!" message. They're just gonna get raged at.
    well I guess thats good you aren't part of the team then xD

Good for the whiners. There would be more communication, sure, but also a lot more mutes for people who contribute nothing but complaints and an unjustified sense of entitlement, like En Masse owes you something.
    WrongHole wrote: »
    Dont come to me and try to be intelligent you fgt. for example i can say ill go work estimated at 7am then more then 5 hours past and NOTHING, [filtered] off.

That's mature. Lol. And nah, I think I'll stick around. I like it here. :)

tired of ppl like you fgt, who think they are more smart than others.
    I do not know why I waste my time answering you if I know you're going to answer something stupid, like you just did.
    gl fgt.

Its not fair to call this person a "fgt" everyone has their opinion.
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    Chido wrote: »
    I just purchased EMP and now are being denied to use it! Good thing Paypal and my bank have good policies against goods/services not received

You received the goods, you just won't be able to use them until the server is up. derp.
  • I'm so glad I woke up early for this, only to stare at the forums for several hours waiting for an hour long maint to finish and then go to work sleep deprived orz
  • We could use an update on that "minor fix" they're doing
  • Estimated downtime is less than 1 hour
    Estimated downtime is less than 1 hour.

and yet almost 2 hours after not even a [filtered] word from EME
  • edited October 2017
    This is always one of the best ways to discourage new players from really wanting to see what the game is about. I tried it a little yesterday but I didn't really spend a lot of time in it before I logged out. I really wanted to give it a serious try but now I'm not so sure. And yes I did set up an account nickname but it looks like it didn't change anything.
  • 4N4KARDN6M wrote: »
    We could use an update on that "minor fix" they're doing

I wonder how long a "major fix" would take.
  • I think will be back just 14 p.m
  • Danbeas wrote: »
    4N4KARDN6M wrote: »
    We could use an update on that "minor fix" they're doing

I wonder how long a "major fix" would take.

That I am wondering as well
  • I personally appreciate the time taken to make my experience more enjoyable. Just saying...
  • DIONIDIONI ✭✭✭
    Like someone said they [filtered] up and now they have to fix their mess.