Entries for Dungeons.

edited October 12 in General Discussion
Finished my vanguards and was doing GG.

Instead of 4 entries per day after the second I cant enter again.

Is this intended? Because the portal still says you can enter a maximum of 4 times.

Comments

• It seems it was intended in ktera as well to have 2 entries per day for elites now. At least that's the info I've gathered from discords and stuff.

Also we have 16 dailies but the ui still displays 8 dailies only so it's a bit confusing but I didn't feel like making an extra thread for that.
  • I'm finding it more and more difficult to continue to pay for elite status when this kinda [filtered] happens without any type of notice especially.
  • I'll look into this with the TERA crew and see if we can get an answer tomorrow.
  • also "Reset scroll" and "Elite reset scroll" doesnt reset GG entries like before
  • Did you expect this update to be smooth? Honestly, I'm shocked that reset times where not screwed up, at least that I know about.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    So far has been smooth, is not like GG or other solo content affects that much the activities that are really importan.

Right now I was only looking for these kind of things to be adressed and if there is no change I won't comply about this.

I think there is other more importan thing at the moment like BG rewards or Elite perks.

I mean, is even bette to do low tier dungeons than BGs with these changes.
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    So far has been smooth, is not like GG or other solo content affects that much the activities that are really importan.

Right now I was only looking for these kind of things to be adressed and if there is no change I won't comply about this.

I think there is other more importan thing at the moment like BG rewards or Elite perks.

gg droops now mats for enchat hightier ( gear and jewerye) im guess they need nerf droops first
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

gg droops now mats for enchat hightier ( gear and jewerye) im guess they need nerf droops first

If you get one.

Still wondering what are the drop rates for premium mats in GG.