[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Can't do IoD tier 3 BAM

If tier 3 IoD BAMs are now required to have Item level 449, then only our mains can get into it, whats the purpose of 5 alts now? ;~;

Comments

• KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    you gear your alts if you want do tier 3?
  • LYC14LYC14 ✭✭✭
    I could obtain the vanguard requests for tier 3 IOD BAMs at ilvl of 439, so I'm not sure what you're talking about.
  • yeap, I did yesterday with 439 item level
  • Yeah, could do them and I don't have 449.
  • I was trying so hard to get my stupid iod alt to ilvl 440 without wasting too much gold, that i didn't see the quest had been there already in-between some mid-tier and other solo content quests since ilvl 439. Take another look, it's probably just sitting there between some other quests :/
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    439 is just Frostmetal set . . relatively to the previous patch being able to do high tier IoD in Misery, i think it's quite reasonable.
  • 77JE5RWNWF77JE5RWNWF ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    strange.. I'm still on full vm9/vm9.5 and I just converted only my weapon, I dont have the IoD quest tier3 bam :/
  • Oh finally it appeared, I tried unequipping all my gear, I thought I wasnt on the item level, someone said so in world chat that it was 449
  • SoyKupoSoyKupo ✭✭✭
    That means you would have had to have all your alts in +14 ambush gear. A huge difference from a simple misery weapon/belt and guile armor last patch.
  • CornishRex wrote: »
    Heirm wrote: »
    strange.. I'm still on full vm9/vm9.5 and I just converted only my weapon, I dont have the IoD quest tier3 bam :/

I had full vm9 ilvl 444 and I had them appear.

yeah it now appeared after re-equipping my gear^^ its solved! :)