Server Downtime Hangout Thread: June 2, 2016

Comments

• C436AJL5HJ wrote: »
    unbelievable... i start playing Tera because Neverwinter is getting totally boring...though I still play Neverwinter, which is down at exactly the same time today for maintenance...unbelievable.. what luck.. both games down now at the same time...guess I'll have to go search for my WoW login information...

Don't...I've been told they are down too...yes, I know, it sucks...what has this world come to?
  • Ugh, now I'm getting hungry...off to the kitchen to make a Sandvich...yes, I know I spelled it wrong...
  • DeadXDeadX ✭✭✭
    C436AJL5HJ wrote: »
    unbelievable... i start playing Tera because Neverwinter is getting totally boring...though I still play Neverwinter, which is down at exactly the same time today for maintenance...unbelievable.. what luck.. both games down now at the same time...guess I'll have to go search for my WoW login information...

cryptic...they brought down STO too. *sigh* that was going to be my goto for this maint
  • 2elins1cup wrote: »
    anyone know the fastest way to get tier 9 gear for pvp. and is their tiers above that for pvp?

Just continue to do battlegrounds and save up for the conflate recipies and and mats and craft them piece by piece, conflate is extremely strong right now for just pvp and is only enchantable up to +12 so you dont have to worry about the hassles involved in awakened enchanting!
  • DeadX wrote: »
    C436AJL5HJ wrote: »

cryptic...they brought down STO too. *sigh* that was going to be my goto for this maint

Yeah, I know...unacceptable...
  • Anyone else want to share their thoughts as we approach the 1-hour mark?
  • NikoBNikoB ✭✭
    So we are getting the bullsht jackpot with only 1k t8 or t9...thiis is ridiculous..
  • "one hour"
  • TheRealKingCrazyTheRealKingCrazy ✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    NikoB wrote: »
    So we are getting the bullsht jackpot with only 1k t8 or t9...thiis is ridiculous..

Wait, what do you mean? Are you talking the demokron event?

Edit: Or are you talking something else?

I'm sorry, I don't get what you mean, @NikoB
  • YhayYhay ✭✭

http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/it-s-another-tera-strongbox-jackpot-weekend

;)
  • Yay feeds... resident sleeper, locked the bank with keys in it, none used today.
  • TheRealKingCrazyTheRealKingCrazy ✭✭✭
    edited June 2016

http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/it-s-another-tera-strongbox-jackpot-weekend

;)

Oh, I see...never mind then...
  • NikoBNikoB ✭✭
    Khatarsis wrote: »
    Yay feeds... resident sleeper, locked the bank with keys in it, none used today.

yes...same here..not willing to buy any keys from store neither using my own..
  • Does anyone know how long the servers are down? :3
  • Usahime wrote: »
    Does anyone know how long the servers are down? :3

It's normally 2 hours, but it could be longer or shorter...you never know with En Masse...

So, sit back, grab a beer (or a soda, depending on your age), and wait patiently. I've already downed 3 sodas already...your drink count may vary.
This discussion has been closed.