Any info of TERA on consoles????

One guy on this forums says: beta on December of 2017,release January of 2018. Is there any proof of that??? Where is the source???? Please any info should be wonderful cus i'm waiting to the game on console since the announcement. Thanks.

Comments

• EquitasEquitas ✭✭✭
    There is absolutely zero proof of this. One of the community managers said that the console beta is still on track for launch by the end of the year, but there has been no official word on a final release for consoles.
  • TLXTLX ✭✭
    Equitas wrote: »
    There is absolutely zero proof of this. One of the community managers said that the console beta is still on track for launch by the end of the year, but there has been no official word on a final release for consoles.

But they announce that they want people for port TERA to consoles. You can see it in google.

Also,i want that information cus i googled it but i don't find any info.
  • TLXTLX ✭✭
    I mean of the release in january,not the announcement of the port.
  • EquitasEquitas ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure what you're saying here. Are you saying that people want TERA to be ported to consoles? Because that's no secret. If you're saying that En Masse and/or Bluehole are hiring people to help port TERA to consoles, I'd need to see an official source for that. There has been no news otherwise.
  • TLX wrote: »
    One guy on this forums says: beta on December of 2017,release January of 2018. Is there any proof of that??? Where is the source???? Please any info should be wonderful cus i'm waiting to the game on console since the announcement. Thanks.

During PAX West, the message I was sending demo participants home with was:

- Beta before the end of the year
    - Full release early 2018

This is still the plan, but it is subject to change. Console development is hard, as it turns out. Myself and the Marketing/Community teams met earlier this week and we worked on a rough communications plan for the next 4-8 weeks, so you can expect to receive some updates regarding the project in that time frame.
  • TLX wrote: »

During PAX West, the message I was sending demo participants home with was:

- Beta before the end of the year
    - Full release early 2018

This is still the plan, but it is subject to change. Console development is hard, as it turns out. Myself and the Marketing/Community teams met earlier this week and we worked on a rough communications plan for the next 4-8 weeks, so you can expect to receive some updates regarding the project in that time frame.

Subject to change... Oh hell no you can not deprive me of my Elin's any longer
  • They even forced me to sign up to forum. How you think all peoples receive invites to beta?
  • So sometime in the next one-two months you guys plan to give us an update on the project...its October, you have two months left in the year. Not trying to sound smart or rude but when is the lack of communication for console going to end?
  • You guys launched a trailer in march promising a 2017 launch. Its been over half a year and we have no details but the word of a few journalists from PAX giving mostly info we we're already aware of due to leaks. Again I am not trying to be harsh but I think we are at the point where y'all owe the console community more of an explanation then a repeat of the same words we have heard for nearly 8 months now
  • Tennek127 wrote: »
    You guys launched a trailer in march promising a 2017 launch. Its been over half a year and we have no details but the word of a few journalists from PAX giving mostly info we we're already aware of due to leaks. Again I am not trying to be harsh but I think we are at the point where y'all owe the console community more of an explanation then a repeat of the same words we have heard for nearly 8 months now

no they need harshness they have to understand the frustration of the console players who eagerly wait for this game we have waited long enough im fed up with this silent treatment were being treated like second class citizens how long do we have to keep waiting this is unacceptable who would have thought 8 months later we would still be waiting to play this game -__-
  • I wish we could channel the energy of players out there and use it to make the development cycle of the game faster. Unfortunately that's not how it works. A lot of people have been super ready for TERA console to come out, and the developers at Bluehole have been full throttle when it comes to porting the game over, refining the UI, and addressing bugs/glitches. It turns out they need more time to make TERA console 100%, and we're not willing to put out a sub-par game, an untested build, or any kind of 1/2 TERA experience that people won't enjoy just for the sake of saying the game is out.

While I'm saying this as an EME staff member, even for me it's hard to imagine how the developers feel in Korea. This project has been their life for months and months now and yet they still remain committed. They more than anyone - TERA fans, me, ANYBODY - are driven to see TERA console released in the best state possible.
  • Space Cats everything you have said just now is perfectly reasonable, understandable, and 100% completely justified however my ONLY point is...talk to us. Thats all we have ever wanted and asked for. I and I say this on behalf of the console community, by no means do we want a rushed crappy product. I applaud enmasse and bluehole 100% for the hard work and dedication for the amazing product you guys are bringing to the table, but honestly would it really hurt either of these companies for small and subtle updates? I just hope you guys understand how hard it is to have hope when you have absolutley nothing to go off of
  • edited October 14
    I couldn’t agree with Tennek more. We have been trying to keep our little Tera console communities positive, but that is getting harder to do. There has been little to no news, and what we do find is only after digging and scraping. I don’t think anyone wants a sub par quality game release, just to have it out. I think the issue amongst us all is that there is little to no communication with the community regarding progress. We’ve seen no game play, and maybe a handful of screen shots. I’ve been pumped for this port since there were whispers of it last year. I am just finding it hard to keep interest in a game that seems to have no interest in the community. I was a PC player and know what this game has to offer, and am excited to experience it again with my console friends. You guys do great communicating and interacting with your PC population, just wish you’d show us a little love :)
  • TLXTLX ✭✭
    So, on the next 2 month we will have a resume of the actual state of the product on consoles??
  • yeah guys lets cry about our problems and show how selfish we are because were not getting our way. that's surely the right way to go to get what we want.