Wow.. Im really happy about this patch.

Instead of a patch. with something I hate that kills the joy out it for me. This patch is ideal for me I'm extremely excited about the grind ahead for the future. (Guess all my form posting did something. Maybe not.) Just happy to see tera go in this direction. like the grind of the olden days but with a better system (not a rng one.)

Comments

• Also I'm not sarcastic. I just reread what I wrote just wanted to clarified that.
  • you seem pretty sarcastic to me
  • I'm not. IM excited about this patch. Best patch matches everything I complained about and fixed it all in 1 go.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty happy too.

Massive amounts of RNG removed from game, replaced with steady predictable grind with CHOICES.

• JenieveJenieve ✭✭✭
    it's still rng ... failed +7 7 times. I want to see a wow system that has zero rng and a flat cost. I f** hate when i spend hundreds of thousands on enchanting and someone walks up and gets lucky with 1 attempt successes.
  • My only gripe with this patch is the fact that old instance reset scrolls don't work. Hopefully EME will fix those.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    Danbeas wrote: »
    My only gripe with this patch is the fact that old instance reset scrolls don't work. Hopefully EME will fix those.

Or at least let us trade them if we hadn't got round to using for something
  • you know why grinding is not good for Tera..because you need to constantly rebuild your gear and jewellery every big patch,
    so we're grinding for gear we will need to discard and grind again for new gear.ugh
  • You guys definitely don't have stormcry. This [filtered] is still rng heavy AND now it's more expensive.

Hell fucki ng yea...
  • > @Jenieve said:
    > it's still rng ... failed +7 7 times. I want to see a wow system that has zero rng and a flat cost. I f** hate when i spend hundreds of thousands on enchanting and someone walks up and gets lucky with 1 attempt successes.

Try leveling your gear XP then enchanting =D
  • ChidoChido ✭✭✭
    Elyiess wrote: »
    > @Jenieve said:
    > it's still rng ... failed +7 7 times. I want to see a wow system that has zero rng and a flat cost. I f** hate when i spend hundreds of thousands on enchanting and someone walks up and gets lucky with 1 attempt successes.

with stormccry your chances are super low even with item xp
  • JenieveJenieve ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Elyiess wrote: »
    > @Jenieve said:

5d2c158ac5.png

Also, HH and stuff doesnt give XP so ..
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    Why I feel awakened enchanting was easier...
  • JenieveJenieve ✭✭✭
    it was and it was a lot more straight forward. This resource problem would be fine if the enchants were 100%. unknown.pngThis is obnoxious