Potential bug regarding vanguards, needs clarification

In korea since this current patch came out, even in the first version of it, they had a bonus on each of the vanguards to award meta tokens. We dont have this and some insight would be helpful if its intended or not.
@Spacecats
@Halrath
@SingleBear

5Gtk6UD.png

Comments

• Is them missing another of the changes for our version? It's hard to tell since the patch notes are lacking details of some changes. And that, shops like Ace shop still have VM7 materials....
  • SymnSymn ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    In the patch notes spreadsheet that was made months ago we are suppose to get metamorphic tokens as a reward from vanguards as well but i dont see any.
    Is it removed from our version or its just eme being eme again?
  • Yea I was wondering too, probably could re-word the headings to catch more people's attention. I.E. Vanguard metamorphic tokens reward missing of some sort.
  • Bluezcluez wrote: »
    Yea I was wondering too, probably could re-word the headings to catch more people's attention. I.E. Vanguard metamorphic tokens reward missing of some sort.

Thanks for the tip
  • LYC14LYC14 ✭✭✭
    Missing reward points for vanguard requests upon completion of 3 star dungeons and above too!
  • they need fix it, up!
  • I lost out on a few k of metamorphic doing over 30 VG last few days.

Please fix this ASAP.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice to have extra rewards as previous patch for running specific content.
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    Would be nice if the amount of showing dailies will change from 8 to 16. I have to count how much I did
  • CCR5NWPMCDCCR5NWPMCD ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    I would like to know this too, as well as if Tera Rewards points are missing from NA VG rewards. If not, what's the main source of getting Metamorphic Tokens in NA?
  • Bumping cuz possibly another patch now with missing VG rewards (Tera Rewards points and Metamorphic Tokens).
  • Bumping since many topics about this issue, and has not been addressed.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pls EME.

Take a little of your time on these kind of things as some players want to "feel" rewarded for doing content, even if the reward points are low as they were before some people need the feeling their time is being rewarded in some way.
  • A5RD576AP9A5RD576AP9 ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Man don't you hate how eu has 100% keen mote drop rate while we dont? Having my alt to farm that [filtered] is needed for me since I don't have much time to play and pvp is dead :T

Having this extra things would help a lot
  • edited October 2017
    We're talking with Bluehole on the reasoning behind these tokens in Korea, whether this is intended as a temporary event or not, because the fact is that they could have included these bonus rewards as a part of our update, but them not being there tells us we want to get more information first.

Only three days into the new gear progression system, the TERA team feels like in many ways this is a fresh start to set rewards in a way that makes sense for enchanting going forward. It's no secret that NA has always been, by far, the region that dishes out the most enchanting materials to players. Whether or not that attitude has always improved the game (we think it has in a lot of ways), it no doubt has come with some consequences when it comes to the stability of the economy.

TL;DR - We're going to chill out before acting with bonus rewards until the new gear progression has been around for a bit, and talk with the devs in the meantime. There's obviously stuff to learn from both KR's implementation of the revamp and the feedback from our own players.