[PC] Maintenance is now complete!

10/13 Twitch Stream: Spooky Fashion Police

4qlRVPV.jpg

Popo Leesa the Fashion Policia here! IT'S TIME FOR A SPOOKY FRIDAY THE 13th FASHION MAKEOVER!

I'll be visiting Celestial Hills, capitol server for all things good-looking. We will meet in Alamantheia, home of TERA's most fashionable people. There, I will ask that you line up at the place you see me standing above. Wear your spookiest and most fashionable garb. I shall INSPECT, I shall JUDGE your spooky fashion... and then, folks, we'll give you a spectacular make-over that will curl your toes and raise spirits from the grave!

Tune in from 3 to 4 p.m. PDT, Friday the 13th, and get ready for a special raffle for everybody participating in the Twitch chat! https://go.twitch.tv/enmasseentertainment

Comments

• Arwen wrote: »
    Cmon, start already! The queue reached the Allemantheia outskirts and risks to burst out :# =)

That was an impressive line! Thanks for being so organized, Celestial Hills. You guys helped make an awesome stream. I hope you had fun hanging out <3
  • who won, I came late on my Reaper.
  • Really organized, couldn't even deal with the trolls blocking the view w/ Big Heads and Mounts.
    Skipped most people in the first half,
    2 Hours without any info in-game and at the start just a "Stay in Line" without even checking.

If i knew it would play like that, i would've just ignored.

Personal opinion about the "event": Give me back those 2 hours of my life, that was not worth it.
  • "spooky fa-shon"
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    HAAYAAKD43 wrote: »
    "spooky fa-shon"

Was this the only code? And thank you

yes