[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Unstable servers?

pls look into why the servers are lagging again @Spacecats @seandynamite thx

Comments

• seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    Does it remind you of VSNM/VSHM patch?
  • I was in IMS and I was lagging like [filtered].
    Does it remind you of VSNM/VSHM patch?

Yes.
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    I was sitting here expecting my game to lag like it has every night from 6-8 pm but it actually ran perfectly fine today for the first time in a couple of weeks. Then I found out that everyone else was laggy during this time instead. If @KillerPenguins didn't experience any issues tonight either, then I'd bet money they just changed from Savvis to something else, and now that new routing service is causing other people the same headaches we've had to deal with on and off for about a year. Of course, realistically speaking it could be a different issue entirely. All any of us can do is guess.

On another note, CH crashed just now for me and a bunch of people in my guild.
  • Wym lagging, my whole guild is disconnected. I can't even access the server page on EME's site either.
  • PoniloverPonilover ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    nice
    can't even start the game now
  • My TERA is still working and running fine (minus the lag). AV is still up too. Dunno about other servers.
  • Guys remember that if you want their attention start a thread with Cash shop issues or doubts so they instantly look them up
  • ILikeTeddyBearsILikeTeddyBears ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    A5RD576AP9 wrote: »
    Guys remember that if you want their attention start a thread with Cash shop issues or doubts so they instantly look them up

Honestly, I've given up on them even bothering to try fixing the lag. It's been this way since the SSHM patch and I'm not expecting any fixes ever at this point. Even then, they would only fix it quickly if it was a new item or something that caused them to lose revenue or gives players too many items from the cash (e.g. Dyeable Seren's Lootbox bug).
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    My TERA is still working and running fine (minus the lag). AV is still up too. Dunno about other servers.

Yes this happened here as well. Of the 10 people online just now, six were booted and four were left wondering why half the guild disconnected.
  • DXMDXM ✭✭
    Ponilover wrote: »
    nice

I can't either :(
  • DXM wrote: »
    Ponilover wrote: »
    nice

I can't either :(

Same
  • I finally got to log into the site because login was down too - but I cant launch either should be back up now though since login is showing for me again
  • Right now, I blame Savvis more than I blame the stability of the servers. I'm getting dropped packets somewhere in the Savvis routes.
  • im fell some lag but im no get disconected