Things to be fixed after the Arsenal patch

Comments

• feazeshero wrote: »
    I think this should also be added to the list:

"Crashing in Shattered fleet after 2nd boss and it happens when swimming in the water when half way to the last boss?"

I crashed twice yesterday in shattered fleet and it only happened after the 2nd boss while going into the water. When the game crashed, it just went to the desktop and no error message. Another player experience the same problem but unsure if more people are having this problem. Obviously if people are doing the quest, this may be a problem.

On a side note, this thread should probably be all the way on the top.

Ran it twice with no problems, so it might be on your end.
  • XeirylXeiryl ✭✭✭
    i’ve been having game crash issues in water as well since before patch. i’ve also crashed in fwc and thaumetal refinery and it seems to happen most when i accidentally swim into invisible walls
  • LittlePinkEliLittlePinkEli ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    feazeshero wrote: »
    I think this should also be added to the list:

"Crashing in Shattered fleet after 2nd boss and it happens when swimming in the water when half way to the last boss?"

I crashed twice yesterday in shattered fleet and it only happened after the 2nd boss while going into the water. When the game crashed, it just went to the desktop and no error message. Another player experience the same problem but unsure if more people are having this problem. Obviously if people are doing the quest, this may be a problem.

Confirm for crashing in SF. Ran it four times, crashed five times. Once for every run, after second boss, and on the last run I went to get the sand castle achievement, got there, crashed, restarted game, got achievement, swam to ladder, crashed, restarted game.

I am not gonna do SF until this is addressed.
  • please add PvP to the list ty
  • Hmm okay thanks, I'll try the launcher repair and see if that helps.
  • LYC14LYC14 ✭✭✭
    RK-9 Kennel dungeon can be only done 2 times as a elite player, not sure if that is intentional but I am pretty sure non elite player can run it 2 times as well. Pretty sure its suppose to be 4 times, same as ghille, but that has been written down already

I don't think so though, since RK-9 Kennel is a 4 star dungeon, non-Elite players only have one entry per day, while Elite players have 2 entries per day.
  • CCR5NWPMCDCCR5NWPMCD ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Should read the patch notes again for RK entries: http://tera.enmasse.com/news-page/patch-notes

RK-9 Kennel

Located in Spring Valley, near the Amadjuak Trading Post
    5-person, level 65 dungeon
    Item level 439 for Instance matching (recommended Frostmetal or higher gear)
    Players can enter once per day (two times per day for Elite).

I don't see anywhere saying Ghilie got reduced to 2 though for Elite members, so hopefully that gets addressed.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    CCR5NWPMCD wrote: »
    I don't see anywhere saying Ghilie got reduced to 2 though for Elite members, so hopefully that gets addressed.

Exactly, even the portal to GG says you can do it 4 times per day but your instances limit entries on you profile shows you only 2 and after that you can't do a third one.
  • LYC14LYC14 ✭✭✭
    Updated once again. Any more bugs found that isn't listed here?
  • Would like to investigate more but if they just remain silent it seems kind of pointless.
  • SolheimSolheim ✭✭✭
    Ghillieglade portal reads 1 entry per day, 2 for elite now.
    So the 2 entries is intended.