Would you declare war against a casual alts guild with 1 active member?

edited October 2017 in PvP Discussion
I'm not sure what benefits Hellspawns guild will earn, but spending 300 + 5 funds per hour against a guild named "Masterwork Warehouse" with 7 members founded with the sole purpose of using the warehouse (look at the name, LOL)... seems way too ridiculous! (by the way RIP free storage between accounts/alts)

Comments

• Are you a member or know someone from MWW? If I was a GM, declaring war against a one-man guild would be ludicrous.
  • Phoebus260 wrote: »
    Are you a member or know someone from MWW? If I was a GM, declaring war against a one-man guild would be ludicrous.

I'm the leader of MWW! hahahaha
  • So, what're you going to do about Hellspawns? assuming you're the GM.
  • I don't have funds to do anything and they only managed to kill me once because I didn't know they declared war (from xp with other MMOs I thought I had to accept it but... TERA really is unique LOL).
    Since they are spending funds to keep this childish war going, I'll just ignore it HAHA

I've got to admit that I'm disappointed to see this game's PvP reduced to a whole guild declaring war and ganking 1 player. I saw their Guild Description and I'm truly shocked to see that they really are a small guild with sub guild for recruits/alts (Seven Gates)! Hellspawns recruits people with gear 439+ and Discord!
    What the hell HAHAHAHA
  • Yo what class are you, if healer add my twisthard slayer and we can wrek them and win gvg her name is Karasuba(pro af here)
  • I don't have a healer =/
    Valk/Archer/Gunner/Slayer/Warrior xD

And the war is still going on, they have no shame!!
  • I remembered when I was in FF, I slaughtered Hellspawns in CU for fun
  • I remembered that im still in FF, Slaughtering HS in CU, Though still wish valor was here to wreck.