The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

[Paypal/TR/CH] ・:*:・゚☆KITTY'S ART☆SHOP (=♡ ᆺ ♡=) [Refer to newest post~]

Comments

• This was a commission done for Sonos as a gift to Margarethe for her birthday! It's a very sweet and lovely gesture :3 <3 I must say, this was a very challenging commission as I'm unused to drawing sitting poses + it is the most detailed commission I've drawn to date - this is also probably the second/third time I've drawn sitting poses in my life and due to the excruciating level of detail, it took a very long time. I'm so glad I drew this because it was a lovely experience and I learned a lot. Thanks so much for commissioning me again, Sonos! :3 Thanks for everyone who watched as I was streaming this :'3
    I put my heart and soul in this drawing and imperfect as it is, I'm proud of the result ~

_commission__sonos_by_rambonyankitty-dbou389.png
  • Just imagine the calories! °O°"
  • CreepypastaCreepypasta ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Commission for Kry B) <3 I adored drawing Sadist, not to mention this is the first time I've been requested to draw an action pose! Had hella fun with this piece :'D

_commission__kry_by_rambonyankitty-dbqweq9.png
  • Commission for Kry B) <3 I adored drawing Sadist, not to mention this is the first time I've been requested to draw an action pose! Had hella fun with this piece :'D

krysmaller_by_rambonyankitty-dbqweq9.png

Brava ~ <3
  • Commission for Kry B) <3 I adored drawing Sadist, not to mention this is the first time I've been requested to draw an action pose! Had hella fun with this piece :'D

krysmaller_by_rambonyankitty-dbqweq9.png

So beautiful, I'm crying ; A ;♥!!

_commission__kry_by_rambonyankitty-dbqweq9.png

Q.Q akshdkaljsdh that's so beautiful... I'm gonna lie over here considering if my main sorc deserves requesting a pic like this Q.Q (cries for the rest of the day)
    edited November 2017
    Commission for Jackie! I enjoyed drawing all the strands of her hair as well as shading all the teal and dark hues <3

_commission__jackie_by_rambonyankitty-dbs4jup.png
  • Commission for Fee <3 I absolutely loved drawing her, her colour scheme is so warm and fun +o+ Thank you for being so patient and sweet, I appreciate it :'3 ~

_commission__fee_by_rambonyankitty-dbudmww.png
  • FeenoxFeenox ✭✭✭
    such a lovely gal and so nice to work with :3 and fantastic art as well!!! thank you ! cant wait to see the rest <3
  • Complex chibi comm. for Fee! She's so fun to colour :3 _commission__fee_chibi_by_rambonyankitty-dbuqlz4.png

• Finished an old sketch of my OC/mascot Rambo Nyan Kitty as a reward for my potato crew :3 Also drew this as a break between commissions and tried some new shading techniques!

rambo_nyan_kitty_by_rambonyankitty-dbvocyu.png
    edited December 2017
    ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Finished an art trade a few days ago~ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
    _at__blair_by_rambonyankitty-dbw7y1f.png
    edited December 2017
    ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Merry Christmas friends! Here’s a little special something for the holidays o(>ω<)o, bby loves female Robin from Fire Emblem and I figured this would be timely, hope you enjoy! *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
    chibi_robin_by_rambonyankitty-dbxuc3o.png
  • <3 w <3 Robiiin~... wait, I'm still depressed I couldn't get the male christmas robin T.T;
    Anyway, she is lovely ~ (Q.Q~)
  • Firian wrote: »
    <3 w <3 Robiiin~... wait, I'm still depressed I couldn't get the male christmas robin T.T;
    Anyway, she is lovely ~ (Q.Q~)

IKR? :'D The rates are so low too, but ah well x3