No (edited:) Metamorphc tokens for Vanguards in NA?

I just talked with a friend who played in KTERA and noticed that in NA we don't get any (EDIT: metatmorpic) tokens for vanguards for dungeons while there they seem to get a considerable number. Anyone know if this is bug or deliberate - as if deliberate it seems a pretty painful nerf on getting rarer mats.

Comments

• KTERA gets Metamorphic Emblems not Entropic (link). but still a good question. Why do we not get these tokens?
  • You can get loot boxes from vanguard merchant that gives you 16 units per box plus jackpot just like it was with MWA
  • HaloistHaloist ✭✭✭
    Seems like either BHS didn't allow it outside of ktera, or EME decided not to implement it, since I'm playing on TW and there's no tokens either.
  • Its true we get the loot boxes but they are 200 vanguards each and gives FAR FAR less tokens, even when converted, than the equivalent number of dungeon runs in KTERA would.

This seems like a major oversight or worse a deliberate attempt to increase the already high amount of grinding.
  • DIONIDIONI ✭✭✭
    It was not introduced after the RK9 HM patch?
  • DIONI wrote: »

yes
    McOnosRep wrote: »
    Its true we get the loot boxes but they are 200 vanguards each and gives FAR FAR less tokens, even when converted, than the equivalent number of dungeon runs in KTERA would.

This seems like a major oversight or worse a deliberate attempt to increase the already high amount of grinding.

do kc, and dismanted all mats you get to metamorpic tokens = profit
  • DIONI wrote: »

Oh the additional tokens came with the RK9-H patch in KTERA?

If that is the case its fine I guess but could we get any nice CM care to confirm that they will be arriving here too with the rk9-h patch?
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    You can buy entropic emblem boxes with vanguard credits here.
  • 200 vg for 16 tokens? yea right.

Man everything here looks depressing, more so not being able to fully play ninja because we don't have talents here and mEME couldnt give a less of a [filtered] about asking them to do something about it.
  • edited October 2017
    A5RD576AP9 wrote: »
    ...because we don't have talents here and mEME couldnt give a less of a [filtered] about asking them to do something about it.
    It's something that has been brought up repeatedly. BHS's answer, despite what people feel is the case, is that they balance the game without talents in mind and have no plans to bring it to any other global region. Given that this is their stance, I'm not sure what you'd have "mEME" do. Call them filthy liars because players "know" they do in fact balance for talents? Threaten them somehow using their non-existing leverage?

It isn't a question of not caring to ask. Sometimes you ask (repeatedly) and the answer is no, and this is one such case. Continuing to knock on a purposefully-shut door yields very limited results.