[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Kyra's Potion Stack -- WHY

Comments

• Primmyyy wrote: »
    CCR5NWPMCD wrote: »
    i like this kiras,

no bot farm in dungeons ( LFG KC x16 -- stormcry +9 only,)

no flood mats , for lazy people who cry cuz they cant craft cuz they spend to much time.
    It doesn't need to be enchanting mats added, just stuff to improve QoL.

Crafter's Cures should really be in this, considering the revamped crafting of the patch. There are constantly people hammering away in the HW crafting area whenever I'm there. And I myself would like to create Darics, Gems, etc. at a faster pace than the non-changed 4000 Production Points we have still.

crafter cures are aviable from Entropic Tokens and peddler merchat, aslo you can get 1525 pp every day. no issues

You are not me, so don't assume how I play the game. Thank you.

There's plenty of options to get crafter cure. stop being ignorant

That wasn't the point I was trying to make...
  • CCR5NWPMCD wrote: »
    i like this kiras,

no flood mats , for lazy people who cry cuz they cant craft cuz they spend to much time.

Crafter's Cures should really be in this, considering the revamped crafting of the patch. There are constantly people hammering away in the HW crafting area whenever I'm there. And I myself would like to create Darics, Gems, etc. at a faster pace than the non-changed 4000 Production Points we have still.

crafter cures are aviable from Entropic Tokens and peddler merchat, aslo you can get 1525 pp every day. no issues

well, dont assume all wants crafter cures in their kiras
  • AbaddonoffireAbaddonoffire ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    i like this kiras,

he didnt though. need is the key word here. you need them, whether you know it or not. so take your damn cure and get on with it!
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    @Spacecats

Smart Dyads, yes. Nocts, sure. Cosmetics, whatever, thank you for whatever you give us. Crafting mats? Would have been nice, but I'm not gonna get upset over it.

There's 2 things wrong with this Kyra:

1) No strong Bravery or Canephora potions. There needed to be stacks of 3, 5, 10 in the bonus.

2) The limited dungeon selection. I'm totally fine with not running 6 minute KC/RG/SF. That's broken. But forcing 75% of the casual player base that doesn't have 439 ilevel to run only TR NM? Did you not hear the screaming about how everyone only ran SSNM last time? Even if people had the ilevel, they wouldn't be running RK or TRH because they take longer, so defacto you made it one dungeon.

Add bravery/canephora.

Add the other 431/439 dungeons.

(Probably add crafter's cures...)

Then Kyra will be fine.
    i like this kiras,

he didnt though. need is the key word here. you need them, whether you know it or not. so take your damn cure and get on with it!

Crafter's Cures should really be in this, considering the revamped crafting of the patch. There are constantly people hammering away in the HW crafting area whenever I'm there

im need
    im need all kiras get 10 k emp, 1 kira = 2500 emp ,
    im need 8000 k pp every day

im need is the keyword here
    i like this kiras,

Crafter's Cures should really be in this, considering the revamped crafting of the patch. There are constantly people hammering away in the HW crafting area whenever I'm there

im need

considering thats a incorrect sentence, your not gonna get it. its "I NEED" not im.
  • 57messier57messier ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    @StevenAnthony

It's almost impossible to understand what you are saying, but your arrogance and snobby attitude rings loud and clear regardless of your poor spelling and grammar.

As for the Kyras event, it seems like just a few days ago people were saying they didn't want krya to have materials because they would flood the market, and now people are complaining that she doesn't have mats. I agree that the rewards are pretty bad but can't help but think this is partially because those people who were complaining last week.
  • CandyMomokoCandyMomoko ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Imo the rewards would not be AS bad if they removed useless cosmetics like the re-used cheap masks that everyone already has.
    I'd be happy with everything as long as they remove some of the items we don't wanna get over and over again, like I'm sure everyone is sick of seeing the Domino masks :c!
  • 57messier wrote: »
    @StevenAnthony

It's almost impossible to understand what you are saying, but your arrogance and snobby attitude rings loud and clear regardless of your poor spelling and grammar.

As for the Kyras event, it seems like just a few days ago people were saying they didn't want krya to have materials because they would flood the market, and now people are complaining that she doesn't have mats. I agree that the rewards are pretty bad but can't help but think this is partially because those people who were complaining last week.

why you care understad what im say ?
    i like this kiras,

im need

considering thats a incorrect sentence, your not gonna get it. its "I NEED" not im.

incorret grammar, but you cant say anything more...
  • LYC14LYC14 ✭✭✭
    > @57messier said:
    > @StevenAnthony
    >
    > It's almost impossible to understand what you are saying, but your arrogance and snobby attitude rings loud and clear regardless of your poor spelling and grammar.
    >
    > As for the Kyras event, it seems like just a few days ago people were saying they didn't want krya to have materials because they would flood the market, and now people are complaining that she doesn't have mats. I agree that the rewards are pretty bad but can't help but think this is partially because those people who were complaining last week.

> @57messier said:
    > @StevenAnthony
    >
    > It's almost impossible to understand what you are saying, but your arrogance and snobby attitude rings loud and clear regardless of your poor spelling and grammar.
    >
    > As for the Kyras event, it seems like just a few days ago people were saying they didn't want krya to have materials because they would flood the market, and now people are complaining that she doesn't have mats. I agree that the rewards are pretty bad but can't help but think this is partially because those people who were complaining last week.

There are two camps with regard to this issue:

1. Wants mats as potential rewards for kyra
    2. Does not want mats as potential rewards for kyra

That's why there are different voices heard on the forum, and not because those who didn't want mats in kyra changed their mind.
  • Nice move! I think they did it on purpose. We must not give too much time on playing the game, Hangout with your friends or family. Don't prioritize the game. Thanks for these rewards because player like me who has daily work can farm every weekend without worrying the game economy will mess up again :)

Oh wait. I agree, that the previous kyra was better. Maybe increase the chance of getting the Smart Dyad? (EMP and dyad are worth it, the rest are meeeh)
  • While there's a lot of stuff I don't really care for, I'm happy there's nothing like +9 scrolls or other mats included. But what bothers me is the limited number of dungeons. I wish they'd rotate after a week. IOD will probably be even more of a fight over who hits the BAM first, meh.
  • LYC14 wrote: »
    > @57messier said:
    > @StevenAnthony
    >
    >

> @57messier said:
    > @StevenAnthony
    >
    >

There are two camps with regard to this issue:

1. Wants mats as potential rewards for kyra
    2. Does not want mats as potential rewards for kyra

That's why there are different voices heard on the forum, and not because those who didn't want mats in kyra changed their mind.

the point of events is prizes you cant get easy or already in the game, and almost all prizes was tradeable items

Smart dyas are extreme hard to get ( only you can get in HH), and they are no tradeable, people say they need them for new gear , maybe im dont need them( im still have a lot from absses bot farm) , but many people say yes, we need, and we need more

Superior Nocterium was from last event ( DW ) and now you can only get from HH and elite gif boxes, too many people dont find usefull cuz they no are tradable and they dont use ( only who run top tier end game )

im still remember how people complain about goodes blessing, but not now, nocterium ? not now ( since you get vg week rewards no tradeable nocterium), titans ember ? maybe ( cuz replace with earth or squall is "flooded" market, cuz last time was pure titans versons too )

embers tokens ? nope, darics ? nope, you can get in game talenst and is easy to craft , crafter cures ? meee, crafterfaster scrolls for craft more fast ? mee people dont care for craft in 3 years but they want fast now ? hue.

maybe is no balanced, but emp and maybe dyads are the best reward,
    prizes like daics, plates, gems like daimonds, essenses ( ..........) gear exp scroll ( huehue ) and +9 top tier scrolls( huehue ) cuz people say they need is the reason why hard resets need be applyes

• Ii would like to see something like "Tempestuous Savage Draught" or "Combat Accelerator Potion" in prize list (Also, i would like to know the reason why we can't have these items in our region).
  • kamizumakamizuma ✭✭✭✭
    what's wrong with this event?????