[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Kyra's Potion Stack -- WHY

Comments

• PixelatorPixelator ✭✭✭✭
    The new gear revamp hasn't even been live for 10 days and you want them to spoonfeed you enchant levels already?
  • T5P669R3CFT5P669R3CF ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    can hardly even sell these stuffs and even enchanting just 1 gear takes alot of gold. what a shite list. disappointed
  • T5P669R3CFT5P669R3CF ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Lighten up people, if you don't like what you get, sell it. It's just a event, more you play for catalysts, the more you sell for gold from prizes. People will buy things. Just because you don't like it, someone else will. Hey it's worth trying to get some EMP xD!

those ugly [filtered] hats / mask from last year's kyra rots in my item claim cause no one wants to buy them and it was even a decent list than now. how much more for this lol.

Edit: mask i mean
  • LYC14LYC14 ✭✭✭
    Wait do we get to choose if we want costumes or enchanting mats from kyras, just like the last kyra?
  • LYC14 wrote: »
    Wait do we get to choose if we want costumes or enchanting mats from kyras, just like the last kyra?

No, because there are basically no enchanting mats this time around, since they said they were holding off on making any adjustments on enchanting supplies until things settle after the big patch change.
  • Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭✭
    sigh, time to flood my wardrobe with bunch of usless trash i won't be able to sell ever....
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    Even had no doubt that event will start from complains and whines.
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    The banner, Kyra is wearing that hat everyone wants. (Hat of sweet dreams?) Isn't in the list. I don't want the hat but if it were a cosmetic I wanted, the banner would get me hyped up expecting to have the hat as a potential jackpot. Only to be disappointed that it's not. Wth eme.... (Given that yes we still yet to see what the halloween event will include.)

Some of those items are in the federation bill store. Man, really? :/

I'm pretty sad to see unity/bruiseweave stole and eagle warrior helmet not on the list. I don't personally need these items, but I know plenty people who do.

Who thought it was a good idea to include these?! I have 50 already that I can't sell askdjadshkajsdhasd
    List wrote:
    Sunbright Mask
    Nightsky Mask
    Sunbright Domino Mask
    Nightsky Domino Mask
  • @Spacecats @Halrath @seandynamite please please pleeeeaase! Ad a couple more level 65 dungeon :cry:
  • SO THAT EVERYONE IS HAPPY. BECAUSE YOU DO NOT IMPLEMENT MERCADER CAN BE SELLED
    ALL ACCESSORIES AND COSTUME BY GOLD ..

CHOOSE PEOPLE TO SELL THROUGH THIS PRICE TO THE TRADE OR TO THE MERCADER

EH DRAWN VARIOUS MASKS AT MERCADER DOES NOT GIVE ME GOLD.
  • What is do not understand is why there is no police costume for females? I was kinda looking forward gearing my alts with that costume while browsing the list but its not there xD
  • Pretty meh rewards IMO, but it's great 'coz now I don't feel bad for not having enough time to play and do the event. =) =)
  • HAAYAAKD43HAAYAAKD43 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    why isnt RG KC and SF included ? honestly, why cant you guys (eme) stick to a plan that works.
    if an event is a huge success then keep that format. dont change it.
    we (the players) could easily make a "check list" to apply to each half-thought out event:
    -include all dungeons
    -up to date prizes
    -patch appropriate mats
    -reset scroll issues ?
    -ask the player council ..or simply ask for some suggestions in one of the streams and make them useful :).
    - will there be a separate crystal for non-costume rewards? like the red on on the right last kyras event.

• c0gc0g ✭✭
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/comment/180030/#Comment_180030

@Halrath Where's the Hat of Sweet Dreams? It's not in the list?