We're having maintenance Tuesday, November 20 from 8 - 11 am PDT (three hours).

Thursday's Maintenance 6/2

Comments

• 90 elite gift boxes, one jackpot of 500 tier 8 feed. LOL
  • XaeraXaera ✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Erm, there are still some errors with the ninja fashions.

1. Ninja Gold Sinestral Dress is dyeable, while Ninja Red Sinestral Dress is not.
    2. Ninja Red Battle Dress, Ninja White Battle Dress, and Ninja Black Battle Dress are not dyeable. The version for everyone else, Nightforge, is dyeable, so these should be too. Other than the one mentioned below, all other costumes existing for the other classes are dyeable, which adds to the reasoning that it needs to be made dyeable.
    3. Ninja Guardian Uniform is not dyeable. The version for everyone else, Riddling Robe, is dyeable, so these should be too. Other than the one mentioned directly above, all other costumes existing for the other classes are dyeable, which adds to the reasoning that it needs to be made dyeable.

In addition, not all of the metal armor mentioned is wearable by Brawlers. Abyssal Plate for example.
  • BrofessorXBrofessorX ✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Treeshark wrote: »

TERA Rewards not being doubled in the Vanguard Requests - So the event is on to help with the feedstock supply, but it is not rewarding double TERA Rewards. It's quite confusing so we'll be ending the event this Thursday. We will be compensating the TERA Rewards Points that everyone got from May 24th to June 2nd (So if you earned X TERA Rewards points in that time frame, we will give you X points again). At that time, we'll have another way to supplement feedstock.

Weren't we supposed to be compensated for the amount of reward points we gained from the 24th till today after this maintenance ?it wasnt 100% clear but i thought that's what was going to happen. whatever you earned between that time you were going to receive again. hasn't happened yet.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    90 elite gift boxes, one jackpot of 500 tier 8 feed. LOL

121 no jackpot, just a felicity.
  • 10 boxes 1k t9 500t8 :)
  • your server status page still links to the old forums.

Thanks for letting me know about that error. I'll get the link on the server status page updated.
    Natsume260 wrote: »
    reward points still not doubled :/

yeah i grinded vg's when i heard they would be compensated :(
    well Treeshark said we'd get them, i hope its just matter of when and not if.
  • Hi there!
    After the patch of today I am not able to log into game....there is no patching progress in the bar and I cannot type in my PW,
    cause either the pop up window (e-mail and PW window) does not appear or sometimes it pos up...but then I cannot submit.
    And so I dont have the possibility to use the repair tool of the game.

Like I said - it doesnt even patch (100% progress..doesnt even start). Sure I will contact support, just wanted to hear, if some1
    have similiar problems...
  • thanks treeshark !!!!
  • Since today (atfer maintenace) I'm having issues with the launcher. It doesn't patch. It takes a whole while for it to load the login screen up and when I do click the button I get Error -118 when loading url https://account.enmasse.com/launcher/1/signin
  • XerrayXerray ✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Uh, its the same error for me. I ll copy my support ticket here:
    for some reason I am unable to open launcher, yesterday it worked all fine. The launcher is just not opening. It is already added to windows defender exception, I also try disconnecting from internet but it just wont work. (I play from Germany btw)
    fter hours of trying and research I am able to confirm following:
    -The error seems to come from unavailability to connect via port 10001 and/or port 443.
    -though i made absolute no changes since yesterday where all was working fine, I opened all required ports on my router, disabled windows firewall (not having any antivirus program) and added ports to permissions to windows firewall. All had no effect on the launcher, which still doesnt work.
    -my ISP told me, there is absolute no influence from their side, no connection is blocked.
    -I can run another game just fine, which also requires port 10001.
    -I can run Tera EU as well, which most likely would require post 10001, so if it were a permissions problem it wont work at all.
    -I can connect to eme forums sometimes only slowly or it times out. my connection to others is fine.
    -i was able to login into launcher once and start the game. the game is still running but as i tried to reopen launcher it still had the same error.
  • XaeraXaera ✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Xaera wrote: »
    Erm, there are still some errors with the ninja fashions.

1. Ninja Gold Sinestral Dress is dyeable, while Ninja Red Sinestral Dress is not.
    2. Ninja Red Battle Dress, Ninja White Battle Dress, and Ninja Black Battle Dress are not dyeable. The version for everyone else, Nightforge, is dyeable, so these should be too. Other than the one mentioned below, all other costumes existing for the other classes are dyeable, which adds to the reasoning that it needs to be made dyeable.
    3. Ninja Guardian Uniform is not dyeable. The version for everyone else, Riddling Robe, is dyeable, so these should be too. Other than the one mentioned directly above, all other costumes existing for the other classes are dyeable, which adds to the reasoning that it needs to be made dyeable.

In addition, not all of the metal armor mentioned is wearable by Brawlers. Abyssal Plate for example.

@Treeshark could we please have a response on this? :confounded:
    If you wish, I can get a full list of the metal armor not wearable by brawlers that you said would be.
  • ok, everything is allright again as if never ever something happened. Never had such an issue either...hope u two can log in as well again.
    thanks so far!