Kyra's Potion Stack -- WHY

Comments

• CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leave the event as is except add:

- Strong Bravery x3, x5, x10 (non-tradeable)
    - Strong Canephora x3, x5, ,10 (non-tradeable)
    - Crafter's Cures
    - Add LKNM, KDNM, LKHM to the dungeon list, so 80% of the player base isn't forced to run TRNM 4-8x and then wait 5 hours or farm on a level 20-60 character, or aren't forced to mindlessly create and delete reapers.

Boom. Successful Kyra.

• AcendiaAcendia ✭✭✭
    This community can't decide what it wants. First they complain that Kyra has gearing items and now they complain there's no gearing items.
  • you are new player but you want enchant without play, and get top tier without spend mats and gold,

kiras prizes maybe are no the best of the mangos, kiras all the time, but flood with easy mats you can get easy in the games , no again pliss
  • Leave the event as is except add:

- Crafter's Cures
    - Add LKNM, KDNM, LKHM to the dungeon list, so 80% of the player base isn't forced to run TRNM 4-8x and then wait 5 hours or farm on a level 20-60 character, or aren't forced to mindlessly create and delete reapers.

Boom. Successful Kyra.

I agree with all these points. Hopefully they can be implemented during the event soon.
  • McOnosRepMcOnosRep ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Given that you can get catalysts from IoD and that was already far superior to group content, I think the rewards are fine. TBH I think IoD is far too good now, even if it wasn't before Kyra's.

I would suggest though that they make some catalysts rewards for easier dungeons, with somewhat lower rewards naturally, so that all players regardless of gear can participate in dungeon runs for catalyst rewards. It really makes no seance that you can get catalysts from soloing low tier IoD BAMs but not from low tier dungeons which take longer to do and you need a group for.

I am glad we can get smart dyads as a potential rare reward but a few high tier mats or even an essence for the rare jackpot might not hurt either, really.
  • CandyMomokoCandyMomoko ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Honestly the only point I agree on is that it should be a bit more inclusive with lower item lvl players (I have full storm cry so personally is not an issue for me, but I do care about others)
    I assume some poeple with low item lvl won't only wanna do 16 iod and may wanna play some dungeons too xD!

Since is Halloween Kyra I do find it apropiate that the main focus is cosmetics. I just think there's too many useless/ugly ones one that list. They should really get rid of most masks, eyepatches and hats.

Also the fact that hat of sweet dreams and perma disco ball were prommised on stream and some forum posts by GMs/CMs can be very dissapointing to those that were waiting for them. (Again, personally doesn't concerne me. I have the hat on several characters and 1 perma disco ball can be traded with alts trough bank)
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭

- Crafter's Cures

Boom. Successful Kyra.

Yeah, this is good, they can exclude crafter cure if they want to have their elite, but what I want to say and I hope we get it, and it is really important, that each player when login gets one Catalyst, not just 5 for Elites and none for non-Elite.

@seandynamite @Halrath can you please give each player one Catalyst on login like before, and 5 for Elite.
    biboy24 wrote: »
    If only Shape Changer: Big Head (1 day) is on the list :3

I think they come with Halloween event like last year.
    kamizuma wrote: »
    what's wrong with this event?????

There are no +15 scrolls, so they farm from an easy dg like SSNM.

There are no millions of mats, years of mats with just doing SSNM

There no flying Dragons or expensive cosmetics so they don't have to spend a dime on anything and have everything, heck you can do that already if you are patient.

The problem with this patch and event, is what I said before, GREED.
  • Hurr durr no mats from kyra muh progression reeeeee
    Seriously you all complained in forums how NA's events "trashed the economy" "made people just afk the rest of the patch" like you guys must be some special kind of [filtered] to complain about Kyra's shack not giving progression items.
  • They could have put dragon scales :anguished:
    CornishRex wrote: »
    We don't need more mats pls don't be stupid
    What we do need are better cosmetic rewards tho, remove masks ugh

actually masks should be there, or the other better rewards would be flooded and be useless. They could just put some other stuff, not just Halloween stuff. I want them to add stoles also, Bruiseweave stole :#@Halrath @Spacecats B)

I always give away most stuff I got that I don't need to new players later on and that is a good moral for them.
  • CCR5NWPMCD wrote: »

- Crafter's Cures

Boom. Successful Kyra.

I agree with all these points. Hopefully they can be implemented during the event soon.

Yes cures. And the fast crafting scrolls that they got rid of along with the stamina system.

I don't mind no enchanting stuff, it's a new patch, handouts would just kill the patch. What you can put is better cosmetics, because looking at the list almost all the stuff are pure garbage that I don't wanna wear nor is anybody gonna buy.
  • CutechanCutechan ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Thank you EME for not adding mats to this event! :D
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    We don't need more mats pls don't be stupid
    What we do need are better cosmetic rewards tho, remove masks ugh

actually masks should be there, or the other better rewards would be flooded and be useless. They could just put some other stuff, not just Halloween stuff. I want them to add stoles also, Bruiseweave stole :#@Halrath @Spacecats B)

I always give away most stuff I got that I don't need to new players later on and that is a good moral for them.

I mean some masks are ok, but making 50% of the loot masks that we already got in the last event is just eh, who needs those anymore? More unobtainable cosmetic items are always welcome.

I know what you mean, I like cosmetics a lot and you get lots of those from Kyra, but as I said, Masks should be there but they need to add some other cosmetics like Stoles and stuff so we get them too.