Next maintenance is scheduled for Thursday, December 13 from 8 - 11 am PST (three hours).

During this maintenance we will deploy a BAF Masters hotfix.

Kyra's Potion Stack -- WHY

Comments

• I'm just going to put one simple sentence here: Stop asking for faceroll.
  • I'm fine with it not having any mats, but the costume choices are crap, and the same masks we get literally EVERY event are still there. We have enough eyepads, sunbright masks etc to last awhile , cant give even give them away now, most end up chunking um.
    Crafting cures, crafting scrolls definitely YES, pls add these!
    You added the steel tip wings, but not the black ones, the black ones were always a Halloween cosmetic. No mounts and no im not asking for dragons or even scales, even the 3 days go karts would have been cool for this. No sweet dreams hat...thought this was supposed to be in here >.>.
    Doesn't seem like a fun event for to many, me personally i only see 1 costume i would even hunt for, the rest is mehh.
  • crafter cures ? jesus crist ...
  • Look there are no mats in this Kyra, which is understandable. But how do you explain the [filtered] [filtered] masks, those [filtered] [filtered] hats, and the fact that a [filtered] ton of people being forced to do TRNM because the ilvl requirement in this patch is complete [filtered].

Like if you don't wanna give out mats, at least give QoL stuff, like crafter cures or dedicated crafter scrolls. There are lots of useful things besides mats.
  • Look there are no mats in this Kyra, which is understandable. But how do you explain the [filtered] [filtered] masks, those [filtered] [filtered] hats, and the fact that a [filtered] ton of people being forced to do TRNM because the ilvl requirement in this patch is complete [filtered].

Like if you don't wanna give out mats, at least give QoL stuff, like crafter cures or dedicated crafter scrolls. There are lots of useful things besides mats.

you can get crater cures from entropic tokens, peddler merchat, tera store or a few times in tradebroker
    now players cant get more fast their progresion in gear tier cuz they need pp, but you can get 1500 pp every day, and elites players get only 2500 every day. is the same reason why eme dont includes mats like darics in kiras

you can get crater cures from entropic tokens, peddler merchat, tera store or a few times in tradebroker
    now players cant get more fast their progresion in gear tier cuz they need pp, but you can get 1500 pp every day, and elites players get only 2500 every day. is the same reason why eme dont includes mats like darics in kiras

Who in the right state of mind will spend their entropics on crafters cure? They must be missing a couple brain cells or something. The merchant is a complete rip off too 5k for 1k pp like what the actual [filtered]. Tera store? Not everybody swipes I hope you realize. 1500 pp is not enough, is that too hard for you to understand? 2500 pp is not enough, is that also too hard for you to understand? You may or may not spend any time into farming mats, but lots of people are like me that actually farms stuff, and you have absolutely zero idea how much stuff we gotta craft everyday, to the point I'm almost never afking. Either in combat or moving to places or crafting. Waiting for someone to get in dungeon? Open J. Waiting for fwc to pop? Open J.
  • > @Seraphion said:
    > While there's a lot of stuff I don't really care for, I'm happy there's nothing like +9 scrolls or other mats included. But what bothers me is the limited number of dungeons. I wish they'd rotate after a week. IOD will probably be even more of a fight over who hits the BAM first, meh.

Yea agreed, with tbat dung list IoD will be cheek to cheek.

Question tho- Are they phasing out the blue structures/dyads? I can't seem to find any ways to get crystal boxes with any tokens or vg points. Or any direct way to get those.
  • DarkCroft wrote: »
    No sweet dreams hat...thought this was supposed to be in here >.>.

Sweet Dreams Hat is in! FAQ is being updated as we speak.

We're looking at/processing the other feedback. While it's difficult to adjust the potion shack rewards on the fly, we are exploring the inclusion of additional dungeons in the event and considering some of the items suggested in this thread as rewards via other means in the near-term future (calendar rewards, etc.)
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    813365ea6a.jpg
    Can confirm the hat is in the rewards
  • StarSprite wrote: »
    813365ea6a.jpg
    Can confirm the hat is in the rewards

Nice!
  • > @Denommenator said:
    > DarkCroft wrote: »
    >
    > No sweet dreams hat...thought this was supposed to be in here >.>.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Sweet Dreams Hat is in! FAQ is being updated as we speak.
    >
    > We're looking at/processing the other feedback. While it's difficult to adjust the potion shack rewards on the fly, we are exploring the inclusion of additional dungeons in the event and considering some of the items suggested in this thread as rewards via other means in the near-term future (calendar rewards, etc.)

Good job team
  • c0g wrote: »
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/comment/180030/#Comment_180030

@Halrath Where's the Hat of Sweet Dreams? It's not in the list?

It's totally in there. So's the Dapper Vampir's Hat. Swearsies realsies. The FAQ was missing them, but the event wasn't.
  • DarkCroft wrote: »
    No sweet dreams hat...thought this was supposed to be in here >.>.

Sweet Dreams Hat is in! FAQ is being updated as we speak.

We're looking at/processing the other feedback. While it's difficult to adjust the potion shack rewards on the fly, we are exploring the inclusion of additional dungeons in the event and considering some of the items suggested in this thread as rewards via other means in the near-term future (calendar rewards, etc.)

K now take the hats and masks off the list. Thank you.
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not even seeing the potion thing on my welcome page, I don't even see the halloween NPC..what the heck.
  • I'm not even seeing the potion thing on my welcome page, I don't even see the halloween NPC..what the heck.

Try logging out, closing your launcher, then logging back in. Send me a message if that doesn't fix this.