The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

Kyra Returns to TERA for Halloween! [UPDATED]

Comments

• Here's some free stuff dear players, just take it !
    Answer: NOOOOOOO GOD NOOOOO !
    Speechless
  • JFIRE wrote: »
    i was hoping for gold talents or any crafting materials that may help us enchant our gears

you get tons of gold talent in low tier iod bams and low tier dungeons.
    Omnomberry wrote: »
    DpkFicxll wrote: »
    It's time to stop crying and enjoy the event, is aways the same history, they put very rare items, ppl farm in event 24h/7d weekly then the same ppl come saying "OMG what EME did with the tera economy, they have no sense doing the events"

but why IOD, its already crowded and top dps farm it so fast

right now many people dont have the item lv for unlock high tier or mid tier bams, and people always exploits low tier dungeons ( and no, new player get from lv dungeons ) fresh lv 65 ge from iod.
  • RKCRKC ✭✭✭
    Aside from the 10k EMP, rest is crap.
  • I just want a opportunity to get the Devilicious outfit
  • to be honest...theres a lot of bullshits in these rewards... i was expecting something like... golden talent x100/300 jackpot.... entropic emblem jackpots, metamorphic jackpots... some flying skills with crit power included as rare jackpot.. 30days elite.... but BHS and EME has maked once.... guys you need better engineers... specially for events like this, we saw just 3-4 times in a year...
  • LesbianVi wrote: »
    Add two more dungeons plox. KD/LK

PS: Add some mounts, in anyway thanks for this. No mats should be distributed much right now, and also we have extra event for Halloween, so things gonna be balanced out later on.

Oh, all right. Dungeons added. No mounts, though. Sorry.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »

PS: Add some mounts, in anyway thanks for this. No mats should be distributed much right now, and also we have extra event for Halloween, so things gonna be balanced out later on.

Thanks :3 Login reward too and we almost get back on Track of having awesome Kyra event again B)
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    TY for changing the dungeons!

I know others were hoping for gear enchanting stuff, but after thinking about it, I agree that there shouldn't be any. We still don't really know how this system will play out, so introducing random changes to balance...

This is good. Um, is Rootstock supposed to be on?
  • LYC14LYC14 ✭✭✭
    Catservant wrote: »

I know others were hoping for gear enchanting stuff, but after thinking about it, I agree that there shouldn't be any. We still don't really know how this system will play out, so introducing random changes to balance...

No, we previously had Rootstock event less than a month ago.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    LYC14 wrote: »

No, she meant is it supposed to be up now? cause some players got the quests lol
  • Halrath wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »

Thanks so much for the dungeons !

• SCNM too pls D:
    edited October 2017
    LYC14 wrote: »

I know, that's what's confusing me. I have the quests for that and PondFaire.

Edit--they went away. Mystery remains.
  • OK, you guys should have said the Bams Vanguards gives the Catalysts ONLY ONCE per BAM... on site gives you idea that every time you complete you get one, even if is a repeated bam.
    Hastrer wrote: »
    OK, you guys should have said the Bams Vanguards gives the Catalysts ONLY ONCE per BAM... on site gives you idea that every time you complete you get one, even if is a repeated bam.

Agreed. Should be clarified, please and thank you.