The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

Kyra's Potion Stack -- WHY

Comments

• MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »
    I'm not even seeing the potion thing on my welcome page, I don't even see the halloween NPC..what the heck.

Try logging out, closing your launcher, then logging back in. Send me a message if that doesn't fix this.

Seeing the potion shack, do we not have an npc this year to exchange Halloween candies with?
  • SowenSowen ✭✭✭
    *The Harvest Festival Hall event returns starting Thursday, October 19 at 10 a.m. Find Serena at the Eldritch Academy to do your part. Use Halloween Cannons to repel hungry, hungry monsters, who want all the candy for themselves.*

Is this broke? I can't see any NPC there :sleepy:

Can you check @Halrath
  • Sowen wrote: »
    *The Harvest Festival Hall event returns starting Thursday, October 19 at 10 a.m. Find Serena at the Eldritch Academy to do your part. Use Halloween Cannons to repel hungry, hungry monsters, who want all the candy for themselves.*

Can you check @Halrath

wait a little bit longer, overall these event randomly popup later in the day like with rootstock.
  • Sowen wrote: »

Can you check @Halrath

Checking. I think Serena went to Starbucks for a latte. I'll get her back on the job right away.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just give us the Cata for login also :3 tnx
  • hello add dyes to rewards pls thx : )
  • After reviewing player feedback, we did add Lilith's Keep (Normal/Hard) and Kalivan's Dreadnaught to the dungeon event. I updated the news post.
  • Look there are no mats in this Kyra, which is understandable. But how do you explain the [filtered] [filtered] masks, those [filtered] [filtered] hats, and the fact that a [filtered] ton of people being forced to do TRNM because the ilvl requirement in this patch is complete [filtered].

Like if you don't wanna give out mats, at least give QoL stuff, like crafter cures or dedicated crafter scrolls. There are lots of useful things besides mats.

you can get crater cures from entropic tokens, peddler merchat, tera store or a few times in tradebroker
    now players cant get more fast their progresion in gear tier cuz they need pp, but you can get 1500 pp every day, and elites players get only 2500 every day. is the same reason why eme dont includes mats like darics in kiras

Who in the right state of mind will spend their entropics on crafters cure? They must be missing a couple brain cells or something. The merchant is a complete rip off too 5k for 1k pp like what the actual [filtered]. Tera store? Not everybody swipes I hope you realize. 1500 pp is not enough, is that too hard for you to understand? 2500 pp is not enough, is that also too hard for you to understand? You may or may not spend any time into farming mats, but lots of people are like me that actually farms stuff, and you have absolutely zero idea how much stuff we gotta craft everyday, to the point I'm almost never afking. Either in combat or moving to places or crafting. Waiting for someone to get in dungeon? Open J. Waiting for fwc to pop? Open J.

im need, im need , im need

you need, but you dont like spend for get them,
    is the reason why im is that too hard for you to understand? hue
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »
    After reviewing player feedback, we did add Lilith's Keep (Normal/Hard) and Kalivan's Dreadnaught to the dungeon event. I updated the news post.

Halrath can I ask, in the candy exchange why there are two Boo pets and Two Boneshaker's for very different prices?

Boneshaker 400 Boo 150 Boneshaker 150 Boo 250.

201575.png
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    Is the non-dyeable mummy outfit only obtainable via Kyra's? I don't see it in cash shop
  • SowenSowen ✭✭✭
    @Halrath Do you mind adding Big Head 1D for the Hallowen Shop ? Do it if possible :3
  • Halrath wrote: »
    After reviewing player feedback, we did add Lilith's Keep (Normal/Hard) and Kalivan's Dreadnaught to the dungeon event. I updated the news post.

Halrath can I ask, in the candy exchange why there are two Boo pets and Two Boneshaker's for very different prices?

Boneshaker 400 Boo 150 Boneshaker 150 Boo 250.

201575.png

That looks like a goof. Duplicated Boo and 400 Boneshaker is wrong.

I'll look into it. In the meantime, don't buy the expensive one.
  • edited October 2017
    Is anyone else having an issue with the welcome message not loading. As well as it crashing there game? @Halrath any chance you can fix this issue?
  • Whoa, saw the prizes of past Kyra's Potion Shack. I wonder how EMP sales will be with this one cause I can't imagine a lot willing to spend for the current prize list.
  • sugarplumpsugarplump ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    @Halrath can we please get the kitty ears we never got that KTera released during brawler release? I see it as a Halloween outfit since we can have cat ears
    https://i.imgur.com/zU9KRnv