Kyra's Potion Stack -- WHY

Comments

• Halrath wrote: »
    After reviewing player feedback, we did add Lilith's Keep (Normal/Hard) and Kalivan's Dreadnaught to the dungeon event. I updated the news post.

Halrath can I ask, in the candy exchange why there are two Boo pets and Two Boneshaker's for very different prices?

Boneshaker 400 Boo 150 Boneshaker 150 Boo 250.

201575.png

That looks like a goof. Duplicated Boo and 400 Boneshaker is wrong.

I'll look into it. In the meantime, don't buy the expensive one.
  • edited October 2017
    Is anyone else having an issue with the welcome message not loading. As well as it crashing there game? @Halrath any chance you can fix this issue?
  • Whoa, saw the prizes of past Kyra's Potion Shack. I wonder how EMP sales will be with this one cause I can't imagine a lot willing to spend for the current prize list.
  • sugarplumpsugarplump ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    @Halrath can we please get the kitty ears we never got that KTera released during brawler release? I see it as a Halloween outfit since we can have cat ears
    https://i.imgur.com/zU9KRnv
  • why are titan's ember and ease still in kyras potion shack ? they are totally and completely useless.
    After reviewing player feedback, we did add Lilith's Keep (Normal/Hard) and Kalivan's Dreadnaught to the dungeon event. I updated the news post.

Thank you guys so much! Awesome!
    Halrath wrote: »

Halrath can I ask, in the candy exchange why there are two Boo pets and Two Boneshaker's for very different prices?

Boneshaker 400 Boo 150 Boneshaker 150 Boo 250.

201575.png

That looks like a goof. Duplicated Boo and 400 Boneshaker is wrong.

I'll look into it. In the meantime, don't buy the expensive one.

We removed it! It was 2 different places entering it into the live store and we removed the extraneous one.
  • Salvatori wrote: »
    My only complain here is WHY we have only 3 lvl 65 dungeons giving catalysts. This is beyond stupid

There's actually 6 dungeons giving out catalysts:
    Kalivan's Dreadnaught
    Lilith's Keep
    Lilith's Keep (Hard)
    RK-9 Kennel
    Thaumetal Refinery
    Thaumetal Refinery (Hard)
  • Thomastic wrote: »
    Salvatori wrote: »
    My only complain here is WHY we have only 3 lvl 65 dungeons giving catalysts. This is beyond stupid

There's actually 6 dungeons giving out catalysts:
    Kalivan's Dreadnaught
    Lilith's Keep
    Lilith's Keep (Hard)
    RK-9 Kennel
    Thaumetal Refinery
    Thaumetal Refinery (Hard)

They added lk/lkh/kd just earlier today....
  • @Halrath @seandynamite @Spacecats Thanks for adding the crafting speed boost as a reward. Got six of them from the halloween candy event <3 <3 <3
  • @Halrath @seandynamite Swiftly Hardy Niveots please
  • You can get Swiftly from regular dyad creation.
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    @Halrath

Thank you for adding the other dungeons, but... TR NM gives 3 catalysts, and LK NM gives 1...

Is this intended? That doesn't fix the problem at all.
  • @Halrath

Thank you for adding the other dungeons, but... TR NM gives 3 catalysts, and LK NM gives 1...

Is this intended? That doesn't fix the problem at all.

yea agree, just had the same thing just 1....
  • HAAYAAKD43 wrote: »
    why are titan's ember and ease still in kyras potion shack ? they are totally and completely useless.

you cant get them anymore in the game ( aka you still need for etching IV )