There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Thursday (7/19) from 7 - 11 A.M. PDT

Kyra's Potion Stack -- WHY

Comments

• why are titan's ember and ease still in kyras potion shack ? they are totally and completely useless.
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »
    After reviewing player feedback, we did add Lilith's Keep (Normal/Hard) and Kalivan's Dreadnaught to the dungeon event. I updated the news post.

Thank you guys so much! Awesome!
  • Halrath wrote: »
    Halrath wrote: »
    After reviewing player feedback, we did add Lilith's Keep (Normal/Hard) and Kalivan's Dreadnaught to the dungeon event. I updated the news post.

Halrath can I ask, in the candy exchange why there are two Boo pets and Two Boneshaker's for very different prices?

Boneshaker 400 Boo 150 Boneshaker 150 Boo 250.

201575.png

That looks like a goof. Duplicated Boo and 400 Boneshaker is wrong.

I'll look into it. In the meantime, don't buy the expensive one.

We removed it! It was 2 different places entering it into the live store and we removed the extraneous one.
  • Salvatori wrote: »
    My only complain here is WHY we have only 3 lvl 65 dungeons giving catalysts. This is beyond stupid

There's actually 6 dungeons giving out catalysts:
    Kalivan's Dreadnaught
    Lilith's Keep
    Lilith's Keep (Hard)
    RK-9 Kennel
    Thaumetal Refinery
    Thaumetal Refinery (Hard)
  • Thomastic wrote: »
    Salvatori wrote: »
    My only complain here is WHY we have only 3 lvl 65 dungeons giving catalysts. This is beyond stupid

There's actually 6 dungeons giving out catalysts:
    Kalivan's Dreadnaught
    Lilith's Keep
    Lilith's Keep (Hard)
    RK-9 Kennel
    Thaumetal Refinery
    Thaumetal Refinery (Hard)

They added lk/lkh/kd just earlier today....
  • @Halrath @seandynamite @Spacecats Thanks for adding the crafting speed boost as a reward. Got six of them from the halloween candy event <3 <3 <3
  • @Halrath @seandynamite Swiftly Hardy Niveots please
  • You can get Swiftly from regular dyad creation.
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    @Halrath

Thank you for adding the other dungeons, but... TR NM gives 3 catalysts, and LK NM gives 1...

Is this intended? That doesn't fix the problem at all.
  • @Halrath

Thank you for adding the other dungeons, but... TR NM gives 3 catalysts, and LK NM gives 1...

Is this intended? That doesn't fix the problem at all.

yea agree, just had the same thing just 1....
  • HAAYAAKD43 wrote: »
    why are titan's ember and ease still in kyras potion shack ? they are totally and completely useless.

you cant get them anymore in the game ( aka you still need for etching IV )
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Can someone say in which color can be found dyads? Someone seen any?
  • LilMsQTayLilMsQTay ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    I was wonder that as well, I played the potion shack pop up game thing...and it took 5 catalysis and I got Titian embers..are these the tokens for the potions shack vendor to get costumes and pets? I am soo confused =/
  • TiikeriTiikeri ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Not even a single dyeable costume....Costumes don't break the market. There are plenty of things that would not hurt the market that they neglected to consider putting in. 90% is complete garbage. At least give us some mongos that drop mats like during christmas. There's just a lot of really cheap/bad cosmetics that no one likes or uses. Dungeon farming will mean that the rate of getting any of the top rewards will probably be pretty bad too. Pets that have barely any function other than cosmetic... this is blah :(

Suggestion: Small emp jackpots instead of mats
    Ive never heard of anyone winning EMP jackpots in my large friend groups so I feel like those rewards are so rare you might aswell leave them out for 99% of the population o-o
  • Just a quick one, what can I do with Journeyman's Catalyst Box if I pass the level to use it?