There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Thursday (7/19) from 8 - 11 A.M. PDT

Halloween Event question

Oh mighty spacecats ( @Spacecats ) Will we see a return of your chaos this year in the IOD and Freeholds? Oh, how I long to see those Bams spawning sending our world into mayhem and Chaos.

Comments

• Oh mighty spacecats ( @Spacecats ) Will we see a return of your chaos this year in the IOD and Freeholds? Oh, how I long to see those Bams spawning sending our world into mayhem and Chaos.

Spacecats isn't ignoring you. He's at Twitchcon this week, so probably won't respond right away.

Don't take it personally.
  • Halrath wrote: »
    Oh mighty spacecats ( @Spacecats ) Will we see a return of your chaos this year in the IOD and Freeholds? Oh, how I long to see those Bams spawning sending our world into mayhem and Chaos.

Spacecats isn't ignoring you. He's at Twitchcon this week, so probably won't respond right away.

Don't take it personally.

Lol I hope he is having fun at Twitchcon, I just hope to see a return of the chaos like last year was so much fun , though I felt sorry for the low level players that got swept away in the insanity.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last year, Halloween monster event and those nightmare mobs were amazing and too much fun. One of the best event ever, hopefully that happen again.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    so my level 65 cant get kyra in bastion of lok ?
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    vkobe wrote: »
    so my level 65 cant get kyra in bastion of lok ?

You can, but you won't be able to open the box
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    so is mean i can put the box in my bank and use my level 20 alt to open this box ?
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    so is mean i can put the box in my bank and use my level 20 alt to open this box ?

I haven't tested yet, but I assume they are not bankable. The whole system was put in place to stop people from doing the sort of thing you're talking about.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭

NO, you can't bank them.