[TERA PC] There will be a supplementary maintenance starting at 1 p.m. PT today, August 11, to resolve an issue that is currently preventing players from matching for dungeons. Estimated duration is one hour. Thank you for understanding.
[TERA Console] The Grotto of Lost Souls update (v85) is now live! Read the patch notes here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85

[TERA PC] The 64-bit update (v97) is now live. Check out all the changes delivered on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] Summerfest Part 2: The Beach Bash is on from August 11 until September 1! Participate in event activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

World Boss Loot

Does anyone know if the amount of items that drop from WB is affected by the number of party members? Because I've seen varying numbers of loot drop with more party members but maybe it's just random, haven't been able to confirm.

Comments

• Loot seems to be unaffected by party size. Ideally you want a party of less than five so the loot isn't split very much. It's sad that the world bosses were advertised as difficult challenges requiring a raid to complete, sadly this isn't true and the bosses were just given more hp and slightly increased damage.
  • I see, so the amount of loot drops is random? Or maybe it depends on the boss, I haven't paid enough attention. All I know is it isn't the same every time.
  • It's definitely RNG every time. However the loot table seems to be the same regardless of which boss you fight.
  • not by 5 play parties, only by level and raid.
  • I think only full party guarantees the drop of superior etching box, i've seen it not drop on trio parties.
  • edited October 2017
    > @6R1MM01R3 said:
    > I think only full party guarantees the drop of superior etching box, i've seen it not drop on trio parties.

Yes it does. In trio, duo and even solo.
    Size doesn’t matter with drops.
  • 6R1MM01R3 wrote: »
    I think only full party guarantees the drop of superior etching box, i've seen it not drop on trio parties.

no, is radom
    dou o solo yolo droops etching boxes
    Sydelle wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the amount of items that drop from WB is affected by the number of party members? Because I've seen varying numbers of loot drop with more party members but maybe it's just random, haven't been able to confirm.

nope, the loot droops dont matter if are party 5 man, raid 30 man, 5 raids 30 man
    is radom but im see almost droops is 2 dimesional fragemnt + esmeralds+ another superior light efect like a daimond,
  • What world bosses even drop loot, now?
  • JaredB wrote: »
    What world bosses even drop loot, now?

comond droop loot are all new materials, gems like esmeralds, new titan earths, titans ease

rare droops are etching desings, etching boxes, dimensional fragments, daimonds,

somes say very rare droops are essenses
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    JaredB wrote: »

comond droop loot are all new materials, gems like esmeralds, new titan earths, titans ease

rare droops are etching desings, etching boxes, dimensional fragments, daimonds,

JaredB asked what World Bosses dropped loot not what loot was dropped by world bosses

and sorry i cant answer as I don't know JaredB , but think its the ones in guild quests
  • tisnotme wrote: »

JaredB asked what World Bosses dropped loot not what loot was dropped by world bosses

and sorry i cant answer as I don't know JaredB , but think its the ones in guild quests

pacht notes , hue
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    tisnotme wrote: »

pacht notes , hue

And isn't the loot tables in there too , hue hue
    And yet they asked here and even tho it wasn't what they asked you gave an answer , hue