The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

Kyra’s Pop-Up Potion Shack without adventures around the world TERA?

Why in an action haven't added blue box for search TERA worldwide?

Comments

• Because we want you to run dungeons, play in battlegrounds, level an alt, or visit the lovely Island of Dawn.

It's beautiful in the fall.
  • LethalweaponLethalweapon ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Island of Dawn BAM's are in worldwide, right?

EDIT: Ahhhhh I got it now, you want no effort free crystals. Not this time sorry
  • Halrath wrote: »
    Because we want you to run dungeons, play in battlegrounds, level an alt, or visit the lovely Island of Dawn.

So people do this every day the same thing! Is it interesting??
    What is the joy of the event?
    In TERA a huge world, which once a year can be used in search of adventure.
  • Vensi wrote: »
    What is the joy of the event?
    In TERA a huge world, which once a year can be used in search of adventure.

You can use the huge world of TERA in search of adventure anytime just do all the quests scattered throughout the fabulous world of TERA
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Vensi wrote: »

If they added blue boxes, people would still be be doing this other same thing every day because of the known "secret paths" that reward far more than they rightfully should. People will always choose the most profitable, least-effort method. So I'd kind of agree with the point, but this is the flip side that can't be ignored either.
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    No please, no open world. Again the winners will be those who are 24/7 only. I think we had enough of such events past three months. And please no random event like what happened at argon event. The way its now is fine. It actually rewards those who works. Harder working - more profit.
  • No please, no open world. Again the winners will be those who are 24/7 only. I think we had enough of such events past three months. And please no random event like what happened at argon event. The way its now is fine. It actually rewards those who works. Harder working - more profit.

Fear not. Not planning to make any further changes to Kyra's right now. Have a fun weekend.
    No please, no open world. Again the winners will be those who are 24/7 only. I think we had enough of such events past three months. And please no random event like what happened at argon event. The way its now is fine. It actually rewards those who works. Harder working - more profit.

Fear not. Not planning to make any further changes to Kyra's right now. Have a fun weekend.

That's something to fear, considering the reward imbalance
  • Primmyyy wrote: »
    Halrath wrote: »

That's something to fear, considering the reward imbalance

Yep. Did LKHM yesterday and only got 1 crystal. -_- They should make HM drop 4 since they take so long. Or let ALL level 65 dungeons drop a kyra box when you defeat last boss like the lower levels. It would make dungeons pop faster and help those who are running things for gear xp.
    Because we want you to run dungeons, play in battlegrounds, level an alt, or visit the lovely Island of Dawn.

:c but Hal, I did make an alt and planned to make another... but she couldn't use Golden labyrinth catalyst boxes. I know, I know XD I'm complaining for potentially 3 little catalysts uwu; but it's kind of frustrating to see the boxes there after the runs, darkened and unusable :c is that going to be fixed, or will it remain as is?
    Also, sorry fo not running around doing story XP parties yesterday were quick to pop on im :3
  • So I'm leveling up an alt and ended up earning 2 of the 15-25 boxes....but now I can't open them because I hit 26....that seems a bit unfair. If I earned them by leveling and doing dungeons, I think I should still get to open them. Theres no reason to restrict the level on them like that. D:
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tenutos wrote: »
    So I'm leveling up an alt and ended up earning 2 of the 15-25 boxes....but now I can't open them because I hit 26....that seems a bit unfair. If I earned them by leveling and doing dungeons, I think I should still get to open them. Theres no reason to restrict the level on them like that. D:

yeah, it happens, remember not to clear vanguard quests or any quests before opening them up, might help a bit.
  • so the main part of this event is basically only for lvl 65 toons spamming doing IoD and certain dungeons and mainly not for the rest of the player base that can only get one cat per 5 lvls
  • Tenutos wrote: »
    So I'm leveling up an alt and ended up earning 2 of the 15-25 boxes....but now I can't open them because I hit 26....that seems a bit unfair. If I earned them by leveling and doing dungeons, I think I should still get to open them. Theres no reason to restrict the level on them like that. D:

is for prevent bot farming, like lv 65 with lv 58 akf bots alts for get them in kesalith/loT/ET farm
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    tisnotme wrote: »
    so the main part of this event is basically only for lvl 65 toons spamming doing IoD and certain dungeons and mainly not for the rest of the player base that can only get one cat per 5 lvls

They're in all the leveling dungeons as well, plus in Corsairs' Stronghold on Saturdays and Tuesdays. So if you just do that, earning catalysts along the way, you'll get level 65 fairly quickly and then can do BAMs, etc. Getting to level 65 is not really an arduous/burdensome task.