[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Is the new rabbit mount account bound?

1235»

Comments

• LilMsQTay wrote: »
    Okay, thank you for the update.

*edit/add
    I want the original animation it was advertised as and I bought it for

THIS. I'm so annoyed that they changed this. Not only have I had to buy the bunny mount several times so I can have it for different toons, but they go and change the animation without a way to preserve the one I paid for. And it's not like it's cheap either. I'm so irritated. One of the reasons I bought the thing is because it plays peek-a-boo. Silly? Maybe, but after a long day at work there's something about a peek-a-boo playing bunny that makes me smile. This hovering wiggle thing.... not so much.
  • > @CandyTX said:
    > LilMsQTay wrote: »
    >
    > Okay, thank you for the update.
    >
    > *edit/add
    > I want the original animation it was advertised as and I bought it for
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > THIS. I'm so annoyed that they changed this. Not only have I had to buy the bunny mount several times so I can have it for different toons, but they go and change the animation without a way to preserve the one I paid for. And it's not like it's cheap either. I'm so irritated. One of the reasons I bought the thing is because it plays peek-a-boo. Silly? Maybe, but after a long day at work there's something about a peek-a-boo playing bunny that makes me smile. This hovering wiggle thing.... not so much.

Yea, I'm going to wait a couple weeks for the fix b4 I ask about a refund
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't seen but now I see it, what the, I am mad, very mad, very really mad, well technically I am always mad but come on now, why the heck changed her taunt, Peek-a-boo was a refreshing idea, was a cool idea, was cute, why change a good thing and turn it to something ugly and stupid, The heck is wrong with BHS.

I wanted to buy lots of them for my chars on Black Friday, I don't even wanna buy a single thing from store. Why? When good things changed with bad/stupid things, then you know those developers are stupid as heck, I mean there is absolutely zero sense for changing that, I can't, just can't endure this, not even Insulated inner can help me.

@Spacecats @Halrath @seandynamite @Denommenator @Lord, @God, @ Jesus, @ Fraya, @Velik, anyone, please force them to change that back.
  • I'll be damned... I logged in a week ago and they had changed it back... I'm not sure if it was a mistake or someone actually listened.... either way... my bunny plays peek-a-boo again!!!! Yay!