Can we get one weekend with 100% server up time !

Why have tera servers been offline almost every weekend lately.
eme needs to start working 24/7 on weekends till this stops happening.

Comments

• Welcome in F2P games, noone working there 24/7, they do not have sure profit from monthly subscriptions, so they can not give you 100% service, its just FREE to play game.. thats all.. Every game switched to f2p has SAME problems (lineage, aion, ...) there is work for 20 people, but 2 doing it.. Deal with it, that maximum your can do.
  • Margarethe wrote: »
    CZIvo wrote: »
    Welcome in F2P games, noone working there 24/7, they do not have sure profit from monthly subscriptions, so they can not give you 100% service, its just FREE to play game.. thats all.. Every game switched to f2p has SAME problems (lineage, aion, ...) there is work for 20 people, but 2 doing it.. Deal with it, that maximum your can do.

Amused, players like you are the reason there is no improvement.
    Some do pay subscription.
    And I'm positive they have profit from the cash shop.
    Nothing is fully free to play.

players like me ? you don't even know an atom about me.
    its players like you who post off-topic and try to be hostile.
    stay on topic .
    the servers have crashed for the past 3 weekends, any company worth their salt would prevent it from happening a 4th.
  • A5RD576AP9A5RD576AP9 ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    HAAYAAKD43 wrote: »
    Margarethe wrote: »
    Welcome in F2P games, noone working there 24/7, they do not have sure profit from monthly subscriptions, so they can not give you 100% service, its just FREE to play game.. thats all.. Every game switched to f2p has SAME problems (lineage, aion, ...) there is work for 20 people, but 2 doing it.. Deal with it, that maximum your can do.

stay on topic .
    the servers have crashed for the past 3 weekends, any company worth their salt would prevent it from happening a 4th.

You must be literally re tarded, he directly quoted the other dude not you LOL
  • HAAYAAKD43 wrote: »

stay on topic .

I'm almost 100% sure he was talking to CZIvo - As he literally quoted what CZIvo said...
  • A5RD576AP9 wrote: »

stay on topic .

if i agree with what CZlvo said then ..it suddenly all makes sense.
    1+1=2. thats a big leap for some of you ;P
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    A5RD576AP9 wrote: »

stay on topic .

if i agree with what CZlvo said then ..it suddenly all makes sense.
    1+1=2. thats a big leap for some of you ;P

Wouldn't that simply be contradicting your OP? you said that EME needs to get their [filtered] together, while CZivo said to just deal with it . . now you're saying that you agree with CZivo. how is that one plus one equals two? make up your mind :thinking:
  • CZlvo literally told you to suck it up - As the game is F2P... In fact - His exact words were:

"Deal with it, that maximum your can do."

Its FAR from 1+1... His comment is a complete contradiction to what you said...

You are either 1) looking for a fight or 2) just having an off morning and didn't read what was quoted and directed at you...
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭

Players like him? He doesn't have a say about all this.

We made 3 billion threads in 2017 about servers, lags, class balance, FPS issues. Anything happened? nope

We can make another 3 billion threads for 2018 and same stories, if EME/BHS fix it, they fixed it. It has nothing to do with any players about anything unless it is meh B)

https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/comment/179349#Comment_179349

I kinda asked for direct purchases and they happen :#

https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/18417/kyra-returns-to-tera-for-halloween-updated/p2

Added LK/KD cause I said :#

PS: I am kidding about meh effecting anything, but @counterpoint once told me some stuff, no matter how many times we yell on forums won't change unless EME/BHS wants too, he is right, some stuff are not just some feedback to be effected immediately, so white knighting and or keep yelling have no say in some cases I am afraid :confused:
  • no more win 98 servers eme, send halp
  • JerichowJerichow ✭✭✭✭
    I imagine given Tera's state of constant player decay, there is probably a cheaper server performance that EME is renting from the company running the servers Tera is on, and the sudden massive expansion of player activity and active players is putting a larger load on the (probably) virtual server we're running on.

It's similar to running a Minecraft server, you have one massive server split into a ton of 'smaller' virtual servers, and each customer (EME) can pay for a certain amount of bandwidth/memory/performance of that server. My assumption is, at some point, they downgraded to a cheaper, lesser performing option because what they were paying for was way overkill for the amount of people still playing this game (ie they were paying for services of a server capable of 10,000+ active players, but in reality the load was equivalent to around 6,000 players).

Then ultimately when this patch launched, the amount of activity and use outstrips what services are being allotted for Tera's servers, and thus, our stability, lag, and crashing issues happens. It's just my assumption anyway, based on what I know about renting out game servers and such.