[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Extended Maintenances Through 11/2

Comments

• @MarkDRx
    No need to be such a [filtered], holy [filtered]. Calm down dude, and seek help before you end up like my brother
  • this could be simply.....
    1.Consolidating the servers into another machine an eliminating other machines
    2.upgrading /replacing hard drives , memory and cpu ..etc etc
    3. adding in new server hardware and software to make the game servers run better.

wonder which one....
  • EEMW9A9YN9 wrote: »
    this could be simply.....
    1.Consolidating the servers into another machine an eliminating other machines
    2.upgrading /replacing hard drives , memory and cpu ..etc etc
    3. adding in new server hardware and software to make the game servers run better.

wonder which one....

Yeah since Halrath used the term Hardware Migration instead of Server Migration I'm honestly hoping thats what it is. A friend brough up an old screenshot where Spacecats said they had new offices in Seattle. I really hope the servers aren't being moved to Seattle because that is by far the quickest way to get me to quit this game.

unknown.png
  • Norvindr wrote: »
    @MarkDRx
    No need to be such a [filtered], holy [filtered]. Calm down dude, and seek help before you end up like my brother

The only thing I would be seeking help for is my short temper for complete and utter idiots like you who like to stick their nose into everything that doesn't concern or affect them.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    MarkDRx wrote: »
    Norvindr wrote: »
    @MarkDRx

The only thing I would be seeking help for is my short temper for complete and utter idiots like you who like to stick their nose into everything that doesn't concern or affect them.
    its a forum and as such every thing concerns every one if this is to your disliking then forums arnt for you still no point letting it stress you that's bad for your own health
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    I really hope the servers aren't being moved to Seattle because that is by far the quickest way to get me to quit this game.
    >assuming u live somewhere in NA

What, because you ping might increase slightly? how petty. come live in southeast asia and play tera u [filtered] then maybe u will appreciate the ping you would have if servers were in seattle.
  • Lolitaa wrote: »
    I really hope the servers aren't being moved to Seattle because that is by far the quickest way to get me to quit this game.

What, because you ping might increase slightly? how petty. come live in southeast asia and play tera u [filtered] then maybe u will appreciate the ping you would have if servers were in seattle.

I have to say your deductive skills are simply amazing. Bravo! Truly incredible how you were able to piece together my being in the region in which the server is located.
  • understandable have a nice day
  • Lol, imagine that one guy who can only play during those hours. RIP. Waste of Elite Status days and no compensation for him/her.
  • 4PDKD36HE64PDKD36HE6 ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    If they're changing the state where the servers will gonna work I hope they think in the players out of NA(have a lot of ppl), for don't increase our ping more than actually is. Would be nice see servers on Miami that's a lot better for SA players and still in USA
    =)
  • Nice, 5 hour maint started an hour ago...
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Did I ask you? You aren't giving any information that wasn't already known stop trying to be such a smart [filtered]. I'm asking the GM if they are moving to new equipment in the same room, or moving the server location to another state. Your input is completely unnecessary much like your existence on these forums.

You have issues lashing out at people don't you? Don't worry, Tera will be back online in a few hours.

Server migration and hardware migration, while not synonymous, can be used interchangeably.

For the emotionally unstable, we can expand our definitions so that "server migration" means moving to similar hardware or an exact duplicate hardware. We can define "hardware migration" using the industry standard, which is moving to upgraded or newer hardware.

The servers are not being physically moved to Seattle, as you can use the deductive reasoning you just criticized someone else for to realize it would take far longer than 5 hours to do that. See? Logic is fun!
  • I miss chatting with minea during maintenances :(
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    Lolitaa wrote: »

I have to say your deductive skills are simply amazing. Bravo! Truly incredible how you were able to piece together my being in the region in which the server is located.

wow you are hilarious!! have you considered stand up comedy?
This discussion has been closed.