[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Kyra's rewards that have to be removed please

I don't C the point of grinding like crazy for 5 crystals and get a worthless zombie for 1 hr
please @ GM in charge of this please remove this useless item from the shop.
opinions from others please...

Comments

• c0gc0g ✭✭
    Give us a PERMANENT zombie potion, c'mon! Like that Disco Ball :)
  • that would make more sense. the RNG is so bad that the odds of getting it are slim.
  • I don't wanna farm for something temporary :c at least permanent version with low chance or just remove .
  • NemisBrawlerNemisBrawler ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    or add a left click skill to the zombies. something like 20k dmg per left click, and add the outlaw skill effect to it, will be fun, a bunch of zombies killing the afks xD and the players can kill the zombies too, or zombies killing zombies, im sure ppl will love it. LOL
  • > @NemisBrawler said:
    > or add a left click skill to the zombies. something like 20k dmg per left click, and add the outlaw skill effect to it, will be fun, a bunch of zombies killing the afks xD and the players can kill the zombies too, or zombies killing zombies, im sure ppl will love it. LOL

This actually sounds really fun
  • This is by far the worst Kyra event ever, one of the worst events among all events ever too.
  • Also I wish all x200 noctenium were upgraded to x500 and all x500 were upgraded to superior noctenium infusions. I was also looking forward to the permanent disco ball :c wasnt playing on the last kyra shack.
  • Any @GM can answer, if I don't use my Kyra catalysts, will they be lost or stocked for the next kyra ?
  • Read the event post. It answers your question.
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    They will be lost.
  • HargoreHargore ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    @G35WD6KTYP thanks, you are the the kind of person that are sad and mad all the time but can be usefull.
    Be sure to use your catalysts before maintenance on Tuesday, November 14, because afterwards any catalysts previously earned or purchased will be erased from player inventories and from the Welcome Window’s catalyst balance. Also, any catalyst boxes will be removed!

Well, off on TERA again, back in few months to new frustration on mEME events.
  • I guess I could be someone that expects everyone else to think for them. Shrug.
  • Hargore wrote: »
    @G35WD6KTYP thanks, you are the the kind of person that are sad and mad all the time but can be usefull.
    Be sure to use your catalysts before maintenance on Tuesday, November 14, because afterwards any catalysts previously earned or purchased will be erased from player inventories and from the Welcome Window’s catalyst balance. Also, any catalyst boxes will be removed!

Well, off on TERA again, back in few months to new frustration on mEME events.

see ya
  • Some rewards are admittedly unfortunate, but they make the better rewards, um, rewarding. I've gotten outfits, face, and head costumes for free. I cannot in good conscience complain.