Players need a way of getting Smart Dyads as they could get from Killing Spree Store

edited October 2017 in General Discussion
Again, another problem created by changing that store. I am happy with Kyra not being rewarding as heck and giving crap cosmetics :# but I also get some players frustrations, they want Smart Dyads, their way of getting it as an usual way is taken from them and only events by EME is their only hope, and getting what you want from casual Dyads is pure bad RNG.

So please, think of a way to give or put Smart Dyad somewhere for them to get it, not only events, just like killing spree store. So give suggestions players.

For now, I think of, adding it as TRH, SC as a chance to drop one, decent chance tho but not also each run drop one so people get a whole lot.

Or add it to Emblem Store, but I think that would not be something EME can do, right?

Or add a reasonable high price for them in Ace dungeon store, cause players are running them these days.

Also give them a small jackpot event this weekend to help them out?

Open for suggesting people.

@Halrath @Spacecats @seandynamite Help our hard core souls, they have a right on this one.

Comments

• StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    smart dyad niveot are like superior nocterium ( gold one ),

is a luxury item, and they already droops in HH ( acord to loot table, im no sure )

they are no easy to get besides event ( farm bot in absses cuz you no die for no get them ) like strongbox jack pot, since dyad niveot extrucctures are very comond now ( and niveots are extreme cheap so no point to say "im cant get dyads ".......... )

at least,
    Or add a reasonable high price for them in Ace dungeon store, cause players are running them these days.

for casuals/solo yolo/new players is more easy get fooder dyads and put in twisthard or frosmetal

at least, is min-max, new player dont die cuz they use smart dyad for get puding with salivating secondary efect hue
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    @StevenAnthony

They are luxury, true, I don't want them to drop like candies, as you said like those Abs jackpot, but remember there was one sustainable way, one sure way for players to get Smart Dyads, and it was KS store. It was one of most focused item from that store for players. What is the replacement for that? As you said, the way of getting them is all RNG and not a sure way. They need something like that, a replacement like KS store.
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    They could be added to the VG merchant for a high price. That is something that eme does control/can change IIRC?

they are a luxury but they shouldn't be only obtainable in a few small ways.
  • LesbianVi wrote: »
    @StevenAnthony

They are luxury, true, I don't want them to drop like candies, as you said like those Abs jackpot, but remember there was one sustainable way, one sure way for players to get Smart Dyads, and it was KS store. It was one of most focused item from that store for players. What is the replacement for that? As you said, the way of getting them is all RNG and not a sure way. They need something like that, a replacement like KS store.

player complaint how are to expensive in ks, almost cap in 2 weeks x character
    Koikoi wrote: »
    They could be added to the VG merchant for a high price. That is something that eme does control/can change IIRC?

they are a luxury but they shouldn't be only obtainable in a few small ways.

right now im compare with superior nocterium ( aka only 2 events since they release droop them ) since they droop in the same tier ( Top tier dungeons, HH and will be RKHM )

now without event you can get from hh and elite gif boxes, im guess is more reliable if elite gif boxes drooped smart dyad niveot like a plus ( cuz in vanguard you only craft uncomond nocterium for 700 vg ) , how many vanguard credits ? dont matter, people still complain if are cheap or are expensive ( 500 vg - 8 k vg credits hue )
  • So when are we getting a key event with smart dyads for a major jackpot? pls discust...
  • No strongbox for the near future.
  • LegolamLegolam ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Players used to be able to farm smart dyads from BG shop. That is no longer possible. Only way to get smart dyads is chance from EMP loot boxes. Can we F2P players get something in game? Or are smarts only a P2W feature now?
  • Not that this justifies anything, but I haven't gotten one from the elite daily boxes yet.

You also used to get crystal boxes from those IoD tokens, which are oblolete now and someone mentioned they used to be in the vg vendor and are not anymore.
    Sounds like it's on purpose to me, bc ppl keep asking and no devs are answering.
  • LilMsQTay wrote: »
    Not that this justifies anything, but I haven't gotten one from the elite daily boxes yet.

You also used to get crystal boxes from those IoD tokens, which are oblolete now and someone mentioned they used to be in the vg vendor and are not anymore.
    Sounds like it's on purpose to me, bc ppl keep asking and no devs are answering.

niveots are obsolete ? nice
  • ah to clarify- the Superhold (Dyad Niveot structure for 500) and Interhold (crystal boxes for 50) tokens (used to be gotten form IoD bams rewards) are no longer in general use, end of its product life ; obsolete.
  • I agree, before the moronic BG changes that removed the earning of credits you could get a smart dyad for 85k KS credits iirc, otherwise you can only count on luck with events that give them, and i haven't seen a smart dyad from kyra's shack yet. Not sure if you can buy smart dyads from cash shop over korea, maybe you can and that is why, but over NA there is no such thing and you can burn through several niveots using the dyad structures just to get garbage, useless dyads instead of the one you need, many more if you need a dyad with an specific secondary effect like Glistening Hardy/Relentless.
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    Definitely need a guaranteed way to acquire these ingame, sadly I only have 55 left.
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    Smart dyads were 100k KS, normal dyad structures were 25k. They should add smart dyads to the ace dungeon shop for 8000 medals, since they already have dyads for 2000 medals.
  • 66ECX7NAN7 wrote: »
    Smart dyads were 100k KS, normal dyad structures were 25k. They should add smart dyads to the ace dungeon shop for 8000 medals, since they already have dyads for 2000 medals.

They have barely touched the ace shop...it still has dread ores on sale...
    But I agree it would be great if possible.
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    > @66ECX7NAN7 said:
    > Smart dyads were 100k KS, normal dyad structures were 25k. They should add smart dyads to the ace dungeon shop for 8000 medals, since they already have dyads for 2000 medals.

Why ace? Not everyone does it.

Add it to VG which everyone uses just at a high cost.