[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Scan in GvG?

Why was this removed and nolonger a timelimit? TERA_ScreenShot_20170713_052816.png

Like how is THIS fun? a never ending GvG with no way to really find anyone and no actual end..... I used to LOVE GvG but like.... why have it still as an option if this stuff is a thing...

Allow scan and bring back the standard 20hr limit for them, perhaps make it possible to also decline them before they start? or make killing those below 65 not possible, it's stuff that was in the game once I don't understand why remove or destroy something great instead of fixing it.

Comments

• I can understand that, thoughts on the timelimit part though?
  • Pumpedd wrote: »
    ''Teleport to guildie in combat'' was the biggest mistake. Glorifying zerg guilds to teleport..

this and delay before gvg starts killed gvg.

gvgs used to just start 10 secs after you decced making suprise attacks possible, now its just "oh hide in velika" or "oh just surrender before it starts"
  • Even if do either those is there an end to GvG anymore? or like a reason to?
  • Zerg guild leader complaining about zergs :thinking:
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    - Bring back scan.
    - 10s countdown to start.
    - If you're on a PvP server, no safezones including velika. Why was this ever an option?
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    Koikoi wrote: »
    - If you're on a PvP server, no safezones including velika. Why was this ever an option?
    have to disagree on this one. for i, just turning my camera around in velika makes me feel like i'm going to crash and I end up freezing ever few seconds. being completely still in velika is the only "stable" velika I get, can assume same for other people. gvg in velika would be cancer for those with the shittiest pc ever *looks at laptop users*

i am in pve guild and rarely targeted ((thankfully)) though, im sure even people in pvp guild like some place to "rest".
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    > @Lolitaa said:
    > Koikoi wrote: »
    >
    > - If you're on a PvP server, no safezones including velika. Why was this ever an option?
    >
    >
    >
    > have to disagree on this one. for i, just turning my camera around in velika makes me feel like i'm going to crash and I end up freezing ever few seconds. being completely still in velika is the only "stable" velika I get, can assume same for other people. gvg in velika would be cancer for those with the shittiest pc ever *looks at laptop users*
    >
    > i am in pve guild and rarely targeted ((thankfully)) though, im sure even people in pvp guild like some place to "rest".

I did not mean you would have to fight in velika. I would hate that myself too. Highwatch is bad as well. However you shouldn't be able to hide anywhere on a PvP server during PvP.

Rest? Log out.
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    > @Koikoi said:

> Rest? Log out.

You could log out.
    Or maybe you want to [filtered] talk on global.
    Or chat with guildies.
    Or lfg some dungeons.
    Or queue bgs.
    Or just be online so someone can nego you.
    Without having to bother with being pk'd all time while the rest of the guild goes out and gvgs.

Though thankfully I don't think I need worry, I don't see eme or bhs removing velika from safezone. Too many people would disagree.
  • SoyKupoSoyKupo ✭✭✭
    It's because you can GvG someone forever now as long if you have the guild funds to back it up. Back then you had 24 hours(?) when you gdec'd someone so a scan was pretty much needed to get w/e you can within those 24 hours, unless they surrendered. Now, you may have no scans, but you have forever to find them as long as you can provide guild funds and/or they don't surrender.