Any chance of improving the weekly rewards?

DrXpoKH.jpg
As things stand, the reward for a weekly is a crystalbind that lasts an hour (this of course pales in comparison to complete crystalbinds, which are dirt cheap and last 12 in-game hours), and a bravery potion that's obsolete compared to the newer ones (both in ability and in cooldown time; the older ones last 30 minutes but have a one hour cooldown, while the newer ones last 30 minutes and can be used again upon expiring because their cooldown is also 30 minutes). Is there any way this could be changed to include strong braveries instead of the regular braveries, and complete crystalbinds instead of the hour-long ones? Thanks!

Comments

• I would find that updating the total requirement of quests to 50 for a week would be decent, then update the reward to a gem of each type, aka a ruby, a sapphire, an emerald and a diamond. Imo that seems fair.
  • ChidoChido ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    7 diamonds one for each day of the week!
  • AnotsuAnotsu ✭✭✭
    Gems are easy to get as it is in my opinion.
    I agree to upgrade the braveries and crystalbind, do that please EME, thanks.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, they are good for EU, Ktera since they don't get CCB like candies like us :D
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    We can have loads of 12 hr crystalbind. I just discard the ones we get as reward.
  • DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭✭
    Strong braveries are supposed to be an elite status perk
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    They could add metamorphic or entropic emblems to replace the tiered spellbind we used to get from the weekly bonus.
  • I made a post about this as well. The rewards are tailored to other regions, not NA. Needs to be fixed.
  • VirtualONVirtualON ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    > @LesbianVi said:
    > Yeah, they are good for EU, Ktera since they don't get CCB like candies like us :dizzy:

Tera EU Elite gives perma CCB, though. EME copied crafting speed but forgot perma CCB. We would like to have that too. I broke 4 vyrsks before realising CCB had run out way too many times already.

Also+1 for the OP. Reward is a spit in the face as usual. BHS' logic.
  • AnotsuAnotsu ✭✭✭
    Digivolve wrote: »

I can get strong braveries through normal means, I barely open the elite consumable box to get one.
    So since it's not really an elite status perk, might as well add it to the weekly rewards.
  • Changing the weekly vanguard reward's 10 old bravery pots to 10 strong bravery pots has been long overdue. Eme and BHS themselves concluded and admitted a while back that changing the old bravery pots cool down time to 30 minutes instead of 1 hour was not a viable option due to technical difficulties for NA (even though Tera EU didn't have this cool down issue).

It was then reasoned that the solution instead was to pretty much replace the old bravery pots with the new strong bravery pots which have a 30 minutes cool down time. Yet months passed and the weekly vanguard rewards are still giving out old bravery pots, simply getting a single strong bravery pot from the daily elite status consumable box was not what was promised before nor is it a reasonable solution.

Neither is having to repeatedly sacrifice all the dragon scales you get from vanguard missions for strong bravery pots at the cost of 3 scales each when the majority of people are saving those up for a 1.5 crit power dragon for their mains or alts. The daily one strong bravery pot from elite status and the pots from dragon scales are merely a band-aid but far from a reasonable solution.

The proper thing to do is to completely phase out the old bravery pots over time by having the weekly vanguard rewards give out 10 strong bravery pots (30 min cd) instead of 10 old bravery pots (1hr cd).
  • CornishRex wrote: »
    >I'm elite so I should be the only one allowed to do more damage
    Nah dude that's not how it should work. Plus you can get strong braveries through other means already!

LesbianVi wrote: »
    Yeah, they are good for EU, Ktera since they don't get CCB like candies like us :D
    Last time I was on eu I got ccb very easily through those elleon something tokens or whatever they were called. You would get tokens by doing dungeons and ccbs were pretty cheap and easily accessible.

you can get strong braveries with dragons scales and hp potions too

we got this ccb 1 hours cuz in ktera/others regions they dont droop from iod/candy/flood rates like us

gems are to comonds now, no reason why you need more ( since you can getmore 10 k g from rubyes if you dont craft esmeralds ) and do weekly reward is extreme easy
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    CornishRex wrote: »
    Nah dude that's not how it should work. Plus you can get strong braveries through other means already!

LesbianVi wrote: »
    Last time I was on eu I got ccb very easily through those elleon something tokens or whatever they were called. You would get tokens by doing dungeons and ccbs were pretty cheap and easily accessible.

They added them later on EU, they had less, also no IOD drops for them. We need useful consumable mostly I think. No mats, gems, bravery potions, Foods like Lambs, Noct, and if they wanna increase the number that would be good.

But I don't like to discuss this too much, because it needs to be done by BHS lol
  • LesbianVi wrote: »
    But I don't like to discuss this too much, because it needs to be done by BHS lol
    Honestly, I think this is the case. EME now has event tools that allow them to add drops to vanguards, but I don't think their tools let them change the bonuses. So most likely, BHS would have to change it, and they probably won't want to change it just for our region alone.
  • DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭✭
    CornishRex wrote: »

Elite needs to be worth it.
    - Not a dude.
    - So how should it work? Strong braveries for everyone? What happens to normal braveries then?
    - Implying what, exactly?