[TERA Console] Maintenance to deploy the v86.01 update is scheduled for Monday, September 14 at 7 p.m. PT. Patch notes: http://bit.ly/terac_v86
[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Anyone else have their EMP disappeared?

My EMP is gone, I had some :s I wanted to buy Kitty mounts :confused: but EMP is set to 0, both site and launcher, and in game. Also there is a problem in store. Anyone else go this problem?

PS: Also Cows ate Kyra and her potions :s:/

Comments

• LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    Well, when you try to claim catalysts, it says the servers are down. Someone in global said the store is having problems also.
  • All tera is laggin like hell..... i had 1000+ ms spikes cant do a single dung..... and its not my side problem.
  • Yup, store down, EMP gone, Kyra down, too.
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »

EME does not work on weekends, but I can guarantee you that they have notifications that the store is down.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sethryan wrote: »
    All tera is laggin like hell..... i had 1000+ ms spikes cant do a single dung..... and its not my side problem.

Seems Cows really having fun at server rooms.
  • How convenient that this had to happen just when the mount sales started and are to already end on monday too. smh
  • 12000 emp purchased and are not gone -.- store servers fallen I want my emp
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am just happy to have spent $300 before this happened.

Good luck for those who want to buy items on offer, and I hope EME can extend some days those prices for those affected by this.
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    I thought this was due to their extended maintenance but guess not. I was ready to buy EMP so I could get the two mounts I Wanted, guess not.
  • LesbianVi wrote: »
    My EMP is gone, I had some :s I wanted to buy Kitty mounts :confused: but EMP is set to 0, both site and launcher, and in game. Also there is a problem in store. Anyone else go this problem?

PS: Also Cows ate Kyra and her potions :s:/

yep twice since maint. really is annoying
  • Stores seem to be working again but my emp is still gone. I had 2241 emp but only shows 41...
  • Some people such as myself have bought items with EMP and the items haven't been delivered via item claim. Just a warning for people buying store items.
  • Valace wrote: »
    Some people such as myself have bought items with EMP and the items haven't been delivered via item claim. Just a warning for people buying store items.

^This. I got the reward credits, but not the items. I put in a support ticket. I don't want to try to order them again in case it's bugged. Hmmm. I wonder if it was JUST the thunderbolt loot boxes or everything is having issues. I had a few other things I want to pick up but I'm scared to. LOL
  • Sorry for the late post, folks (I was actually out of cell service range all day yesterday and last night); the issue was caused by a sync issue between the databases from the game and from the store. The folks that run the the store databases said they would be refunding all purchases made in the 3 hour-ish period that the database was out of sync. If you don't see either the items or the EMP, please file a support ticket and CS can handle those on a case by case basis.