[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Store and Kyra's showing back online in game - purchased an item and DID NOT receive it!

The store and Kyra's event are no longer showing "under maintenance" in game, so I tried to purchase a loot box with EMP. I received the reward credits for my purchase but NOT the item! The EMP was subtracted from my balance properly. I have been able to receive items from the Kyra event since it came back on, but it seems the store is still not fully working. Already relogged, etc. I already sent a ticket about this but I wanted to warn players to be cautious when trying to purchase items from the store!

@Halrath @Denommenator @Spacecats @seandynamite

Comments

• MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    I purchased
    Sundarban (recieved)
    Hobbes
    Khan
    Baekho
    Jeweled Lion
  • Same thing happened to me, I didn't receive my items. I sent a ticket to them as well so hopefully it gets resolved soon.
  • hiresamahiresama
    edited October 2017
    The store and Kyra's event are no longer showing "under maintenance" in game, so I tried to purchase a loot box with EMP. I received the reward credits for my purchase but NOT the item! The EMP was subtracted from my balance properly. I have been able to receive items from the Kyra event since it came back on, but it seems the store is still not fully working. Already relogged, etc. I already sent a ticket about this but I wanted to warn players to be cautious when trying to purchase items from the store!

• There's most likely a delay because of the earlier issues, but in case anyone else has the same problem, be sure to send in a ticket. (If you do eventually get the items too, be sure to close the ticket.)
  • La tienda y el evento de Kyra ya no muestran "en mantenimiento" en el juego, así que traté de comprar un botín con EMP. ¡Recibí los créditos de recompensa por mi compra pero NO el artículo! El EMP se restó de mi saldo correctamente. He podido recibir artículos del evento de Kyra desde que volvió, pero parece que la tienda todavía no está funcionando del todo. Ya relogged, etc. Ya envié un ticket sobre esto, pero quería advertir a los jugadores que tengan cuidado al intentar comprar artículos en la tienda.