Anyone else have their EMP disappeared?

2»

Comments

• Sorry for the late post, folks (I was actually out of cell service range all day yesterday and last night); the issue was caused by a sync issue between the databases from the game and from the store. The folks that run the the store databases said they would be refunding all purchases made in the 3 hour-ish period that the database was out of sync. If you don't see either the items or the EMP, please file a support ticket and CS can handle those on a case by case basis.
  • Sorry for the late post, folks (I was actually out of cell service range all day yesterday and last night); the issue was caused by a sync issue between the databases from the game and from the store. The folks that run the the store databases said they would be refunding all purchases made in the 3 hour-ish period that the database was out of sync. If you don't see either the items or the EMP, please file a support ticket and CS can handle those on a case by case basis.

@seandynamite I never got my Emp back, or my mounts. And I am a bit upset because as of Monday they won't be in the shop anymore, even if I file a ticket the most I will get is a refund now, I'll never see the 5 mounts I purchased. Really disappointing.
  • ValaceValace ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Same here, haven't received any kind of refund. I sent a ticket in when this happened and it's been almost a day and no answer still.
  • edited October 2017
    i know it s not something about the post,but,do you guys have plans for double or triple drop ?
  • 6PLYMD55EL wrote: »
    i know it s not something about the post,but,do you guys have any plane sfor double or triple drop ?

emp triple droop : ^ )
  • 6PLYMD55EL wrote: »
    i know it s not something about the post,but,do you guys have any plane sfor double or triple drop ?

emp triple droop : ^ )

op guilie double drop :v
2»