There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Thursday (7/19) from 7 - 11 A.M. PDT

Anyone else have their EMP disappeared?

My EMP is gone, I had some :s I wanted to buy Kitty mounts :confused: but EMP is set to 0, both site and launcher, and in game. Also there is a problem in store. Anyone else go this problem?

PS: Also Cows ate Kyra and her potions :s :/

Comments

• LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    Well, when you try to claim catalysts, it says the servers are down. Someone in global said the store is having problems also.
  • All tera is laggin like hell..... i had 1000+ ms spikes cant do a single dung..... and its not my side problem.
  • Yup, store down, EMP gone, Kyra down, too.
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »

EME does not work on weekends, but I can guarantee you that they have notifications that the store is down.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sethryan wrote: »
    All tera is laggin like hell..... i had 1000+ ms spikes cant do a single dung..... and its not my side problem.

Seems Cows really having fun at server rooms.
  • How convenient that this had to happen just when the mount sales started and are to already end on monday too. smh
  • 12000 emp purchased and are not gone -.- store servers fallen I want my emp
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am just happy to have spent $300 before this happened.

Good luck for those who want to buy items on offer, and I hope EME can extend some days those prices for those affected by this.
  • I thought this was due to their extended maintenance but guess not. I was ready to buy EMP so I could get the two mounts I Wanted, guess not.
  • LesbianVi wrote: »
    My EMP is gone, I had some :s I wanted to buy Kitty mounts :confused: but EMP is set to 0, both site and launcher, and in game. Also there is a problem in store. Anyone else go this problem?

PS: Also Cows ate Kyra and her potions :s :/

yep twice since maint. really is annoying
  • Stores seem to be working again but my emp is still gone. I had 2241 emp but only shows 41...
  • Some people such as myself have bought items with EMP and the items haven't been delivered via item claim. Just a warning for people buying store items.
  • Valace wrote: »
    Some people such as myself have bought items with EMP and the items haven't been delivered via item claim. Just a warning for people buying store items.

^This. I got the reward credits, but not the items. I put in a support ticket. I don't want to try to order them again in case it's bugged. Hmmm. I wonder if it was JUST the thunderbolt loot boxes or everything is having issues. I had a few other things I want to pick up but I'm scared to. LOL
  • Sorry for the late post, folks (I was actually out of cell service range all day yesterday and last night); the issue was caused by a sync issue between the databases from the game and from the store. The folks that run the the store databases said they would be refunding all purchases made in the 3 hour-ish period that the database was out of sync. If you don't see either the items or the EMP, please file a support ticket and CS can handle those on a case by case basis.