[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Anyone else have their EMP disappeared?

2»

Comments

• MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for the late post, folks (I was actually out of cell service range all day yesterday and last night); the issue was caused by a sync issue between the databases from the game and from the store. The folks that run the the store databases said they would be refunding all purchases made in the 3 hour-ish period that the database was out of sync. If you don't see either the items or the EMP, please file a support ticket and CS can handle those on a case by case basis.

@seandynamite I never got my Emp back, or my mounts. And I am a bit upset because as of Monday they won't be in the shop anymore, even if I file a ticket the most I will get is a refund now, I'll never see the 5 mounts I purchased. Really disappointing.
  • ValaceValace ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Same here, haven't received any kind of refund. I sent a ticket in when this happened and it's been almost a day and no answer still.
  • edited October 2017
    i know it s not something about the post,but,do you guys have plans for double or triple drop ?
  • 6PLYMD55EL wrote: »
    i know it s not something about the post,but,do you guys have any plane sfor double or triple drop ?

emp triple droop : ^ )
  • 6PLYMD55EL wrote: »
    i know it s not something about the post,but,do you guys have any plane sfor double or triple drop ?

emp triple droop : ^ )

op guilie double drop :v