[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Disapointed

I am not one who usually complains but this month has left me severely disappointed.

1. I buy five mounts during the sale knowing as of Monday ground mounts won't be buyable. Of course, only one of them gets delivered. No refund. No mounts. Nothing just a help ticket that will likely never get answered. I don't want a refund, I want the four mounts I didn't get. A refund isn't going to help me if those items are no longer buyable.
2. Halloween disappointment. Last year, we had a wonderful Halloween event hunting mobs and bosses on the island of down and freeholds. I was so excited about some big event to happen again or at least some kind of drop for catalysts. Instead, we get if lucky 5 a day, and no monster hunting. Kind of breaks my heart really.
3. The money trap that is gear now, the rich players and rich guilds know how to gear up to the max then make fun of the players who struggle to make gold. I still can't run anything due to how weak I've become and the fact Silver Talents cost so much and are hard to farm is soul crushing. I wish we could at least use Metamorphic tokens to exchange for talents. Something to make it easier to gear up.

I am sorry to complain I really am, I have been here since Beta, I love this game dearly but I am a bit disappointed with how thing's are lately.

Comments

• ValiantCorvusValiantCorvus ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    1. Submit a ticket and be patient. Complaining on the forums gets you nothing.

2. No comment on events, since that's subjective opinions. I hated last year's Halloween event and ignored it.

3. Do IOD quests, get semi enigmatic drops, dismantle them to get entropic tokens, trade them for silver talents. You don't really need semis anymore since you get to choose your rolls now. Everything is farmable if you get creative and do the right things.
  • Regarding monster hunting... the problem is that it's so utterly broken/exploitable. It's obvious that some people really like it (I like it too from time-to-time), but as long as it's like this, I don't really see a good solution. At least not without the prizes being "garbage."

And yes, I'm sure they'll work out the issue with the mounts. They're definitely aware of the problem.
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    Regarding monster hunting... the problem is that it's so utterly broken/exploitable. It's obvious that some people really like it (I like it too from time-to-time), but as long as it's like this, I don't really see a good solution. At least not without the prizes being "garbage."

And yes, I'm sure they'll work out the issue with the mounts. They're definitely aware of the problem.

Indeed. They made the statement only refunds are being given. Cool I'll get my EMP back, that I will use on absolutely nothing now. I wanted the tiger mounts, with them being removed from the store it's kind of pointless to get the refund.

@ValiantCorvus Filed a help ticket. Ticket says Solved and closed, yet I still did not get the refund or the mounts LOL I spent 20.00 to buy emp and didn't get a thing to show for it.
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    @midokupasta if you have any friends in-game maybe you could ask them to buy the mounts you want right now and hold on them until you get your refund? then you can buy them something from the shop and trade it for the tiger mounts? idk.... might work if you have any close buddies or anyone in-game you trust
  • edited October 2017
    Regarding monster hunting... the problem is that it's so utterly broken/exploitable. It's obvious that some people really like it (I like it too from time-to-time), but as long as it's like this, I don't really see a good solution. At least not without the prizes being "garbage."

Indeed. They made the statement only refunds are being given. Cool I'll get my EMP back, that I will use on absolutely nothing now. I wanted the tiger mounts, with them being removed from the store it's kind of pointless to get the refund.

@ValiantCorvus Filed a help ticket. Ticket says Solved and closed, yet I still did not get the refund or the mounts LOL I spent 20.00 to buy emp and didn't get a thing to show for it.

If it didn't work then re-open the ticket. The refund might have been issued against the payment method, but not sure how they did it.

In any case, they're aware that people like you had this trouble and wanted to buy the land mounts. It will work out. Don't worry about the items going out of the store tomorrow -- it's not like it's gone to EME.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    at least do they give you explanation why they say to you than it is solved and closed ?
    vkobe wrote: »
    at least do they give you explanation why they say to you than it is solved and closed ?

Nope just says the tickets closed. Checked paypal no refund, checked EMP no EMP. *Sigh* I feel like I paid 20.00 for one mount
  • Regarding monster hunting... the problem is that it's so utterly broken/exploitable. It's obvious that some people really like it (I like it too from time-to-time), but as long as it's like this, I don't really see a good solution. At least not without the prizes being "garbage."

Then reopen the ticket and tell them your problem.

Again, complaining here won't get you anything. People that moderate the forums are not the same ones that handle support.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭

Again, complaining here won't get you anything. People that moderate the forums are not the same ones that handle support.

but at least it give informations to customers like me, what OP say is really worry me, what happen to him could happen to me, so it is not good new for the black friday :/
  • vkobe wrote: »

but at least it give informations to customers like me, what OP say is really worry me, what happen to him could happen to me, so it is not good new for the black friday :/

Most likely it's because they did a bulk action to mass-refund everyone impacted in the time period, and then closed all the tickets that seemed like would have been resolved by the mass-action. But it's possible there were some exception cases that didn't work for whatever reason, and yeah, in that case you'd have to re-open the ticket.
  • Lol I filed a ticket as soon as I did not receive my items and haven't even received a response from them at all so they must have a lot of issues with payments if what they say about dealing them in the order they receive it.
    edited October 2017
    kubitoid wrote: »
    1. I buy five mounts...
    3. The money trap that is gear now, the rich players and rich guilds know how to gear up to the max then make fun of the players who struggle to make gold
    ?????

buy another 5 mounts sell them and get gold. wtf is your post man seriously

The point is I was buying mounts I wanted, for myself , to use when male Brawler comes out.

Not everyone can afford to put lots of money into this game.
  • Hey,
    I am replying to your ticket! Need some information from you!

~ Discodolly
  • > @DiscoDolly said:
    > Hey,
    > I am replying to your ticket! Need some information from you!
    >
    > ~ Discodolly

Can you please answer mine as well? It's been days since the incident and I haven't received a reply or the stuff I bought with EMP and it's getting really worrying.