The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

EME - Please consider extending the end date for the sale of ground mounts that will be removed

@Spacecats @seandynamite

I know that seandynamite posted his response here: https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/18594/elite-status-updates-changing-to-elite-status-bring-new-benefits-for-you-needs-editing
Sorry for the late post, folks (I was actually out of cell service range all day yesterday and last night); the issue was caused by a sync issue between the databases from the game and from the store. The folks that run the the store databases said they would be refunding all purchases made in the 3 hour-ish period that the database was out of sync. If you don't see either the items or the EMP, please file a support ticket and CS can handle those on a case by case basis.

I have to say that the kyra flash window/tera store was down for longer than 3 hours. It was more like 8 or 9 hours, not coming back until PM EST. There are also a number of people that have not received their items, despite EMP being deducted from their account.

Could you please consider extending the end date for this sale? This would help the people who are having issues, and it would allow people who couldn't play after Saturday because of RL reason the chance to purchase mounts as well.

Thank you.

Comments

• I agree, I feel like the sale is too short for a lot of players who don't go online during the weekend. At least milk the sale for what it's worth.
  • SeqSeq wrote: »
    I agree, I feel like the sale is too short for a lot of players who don't go online during the weekend. At least milk the sale for what it's worth.

if not, then they will just bring it back or something similar on the black Friday sale. and don't forget the "gift box" sale for Christmas if you buy so many 25 dollar gifts that you get a super special mount that will be for sale in febuary or march lol.
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    SHoFKCU.jpg

Trying to purchase a mount. Still not working. Please consider extending this sale...
  • SHoFKCU.jpg

Trying to purchase a mount. Still not working. Please consider extending this sale...
    meh ~ argon mount
    I got mine account bound from a new 15USD founders disk pack recently with the 8 character slots per server that I was chasing
    and they'll probably do some thing like drop these mounts in to the fed bills shop like they did the nexus mounts
  • SHoFKCU.jpg

I'm having the same problem here "Wrong Item Information.[3715-Unexpected error occurred(TCASHUSEDTL INSERT)]" is displayed upon hitting the confirmation button, whether I try to buy the Cinder permanent account mount in the in-game shop or in the website shop. Having a total of 1080 emp points on this account should be enough to successfully make the purchase too.

@Spacecats @seandynamite @Halrath
    Eme needs to extend this sale and fix this issue asap.
    edited October 2017
    @Spacecats @seandynamite @Halrath

7:06 AM PDT the store is still down. Please consider extending, despite the forum message about maintenance...

You offered a discount, a 72 hour window, and the window has been open maybe 48 hours of that...
  • @Spacecats @seandynamite

I know that seandynamite posted his response here: https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/18594/elite-status-updates-changing-to-elite-status-bring-new-benefits-for-you-needs-editing
    Sorry for the late post, folks (I was actually out of cell service range all day yesterday and last night); the issue was caused by a sync issue between the databases from the game and from the store. The folks that run the the store databases said they would be refunding all purchases made in the 3 hour-ish period that the database was out of sync. If you don't see either the items or the EMP, please file a support ticket and CS can handle those on a case by case basis.

I have to say that the kyra flash window/tera store was down for longer than 3 hours. It was more like 8 or 9 hours, not coming back until PM EST. There are also a number of people that have not received their items, despite EMP being deducted from their account.

Could you please consider extending the end date for this sale? This would help the people who are having issues, and it would allow people who couldn't play after Saturday because of RL reason the chance to purchase mounts as well.

Thank you.

Sorry about all of the technical issues this weekend. I'll extend the sale to run through 10 a.m. PDT on Halloween.
    Thank you so much Halrath! We love you!
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »
    @Spacecats @seandynamite

Thank you.

Sorry about all of the technical issues this weekend. I'll extend the sale to run through 10 a.m. PDT on Halloween.

How is that going to help people who spent money on mounts, but never got the mounts, and never got refunded? I can't afford to pour another 20.00 into the game hoping to get lucky.
  • Halrath wrote: »
    @Spacecats @seandynamite

Thank you.

How is that going to help people who spent money on mounts, but never got the mounts, and never got refunded? I can't afford to pour another 20.00 into the game hoping to get lucky.

I know there were issues with our purchase systems this weekend. The platform team is working on that right now. Players who made purchases will get the items they wanted. I'm sorry you were affected by the issue, but we will get this resolved.
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    @Halrath Thank you so much. I was worried since they are getting removed soon, waited several years to get those ones lol.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got spacecat account mount, I mean cat account mount. LesbianVi iz happeh B)
  • It would be great if the sale would go for another week that way those of us that get paid on Thursday could take advantage of this sale.... :)