https://imgur.com/a/Lclgl

"What's scarier than a demon with a vengeance?"
  • dofFlIt.jpg
    "My Halloween costume? Radioactive sparkly fairy :3"

Name: Candy.Momoko
    Server: CH
    Category: Cutest

Direct Link: https://i.imgur.com/dofFlIt.jpg
  • Thank you all for your submissions! Looking forward to announcing the winners on Tuesday!
  • We had some great entries for this contest! Thank you to everyone who submitted entries!

That said, we had some outstanding submissions that stood above the rest, so here are our category winners!

Scariest: Flayre (MT)
    Funniest: Sutcho (TR)
    Most Dramatic: Butts (TR)
    Cutest: Neko (CH)
    Most Halloweeny: Jesyka (MT)

Each character receives 3,000 EMP! Congratulations to everyone who participated! Happy Halloween!
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grats to winners, and again I lost :( lol
  • feminziifeminzii ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    interesting. I'm really surprised by all of those winners except the most dramatic one. Congrats tho
  • Congratulations to winners! Good job for everyone!
  • Halrath wrote: »
    We had some great entries for this contest! Thank you to everyone who submitted entries!

That said, we had some outstanding submissions that stood above the rest, so here are our category winners!

Scariest: Flayre (MT)
    Funniest: Sutcho (TR)
    Most Dramatic: Butts (TR)
    Cutest: Neko (CH)
    Most Halloweeny: Jesyka (MT)

Each character receives 3,000 EMP! Congratulations to everyone who participated! Happy Halloween!

Is there anyway you could make a winners' post so we don't have to dig through the 20+ pages. It would be nice to see them all together.
  • Flayre how dare you lol I mean.. Congrats :3
  • i dont agree with cutest , mine was better , the human male flying was better the popori with a pumpkin was better! a better elaborated screen should have been the winner
  • glad I didn't enter this one lol
    no offense but its almost like the winners were chosen at random. especially halloweeny and cutest
  • oh i didn't thought i'd win LOL tyvm<3
  • ChidoChido ✭✭✭
    I am glad they picked them this fast, actually going through 20+ pages of posts and grading them is stressful af. congrats to the lucky winners
  • I think the pick for cutest didn't fit too and I entered funny
  • SpudbudySpudbudy
    edited November 2017
    any way congratz winners