[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Not receiving EMP

I made a purchase of 1,000 EMP 3 days ago but have yet to receive my EMP. I bought the EMP so I can purchase the 75% off mounts.. Now its almost the end of the sale and if I don't receive my EMP I won't be able to purchase it anymore. I have already submitted a support ticket with my receipt number attached 2 days ago but I have yet to receive any response from them.. I made payment through paypal and the amount has already been deducted in my account.. Advice anyone?

Comments

  • This was a known issue in that specific timeframe, and the only real solution is to wait to a response to your ticket. (I would check to confirm the status.)

    If you are able to do so and want to buy the landmount during the sale, you might consider buying another 1000 EMP now, and then you could ask EME to refund the earlier 1000 EMP purchase that didn't work. Otherwise, if that's not possible... the only thing you can do is wait for your ticket, and hope that EME will still be able to sell you the land mount manually after the situation is resolved.
  • Thanks for the reply, I have been checking my ticket regularly as well as my tera account.

    I will most probably purchase another 1000 EMP now and then ask for a refund for the initial emp later. I have a friend who purchased at the exact duration as me but through steam and he got his EMP immediately. May try out the same method of purchase as him..
  • Yeah, I think the problem with the other payment method is fixed now too... but worth a try if you're in a hurry.
  • G475W7CXPG wrote: »
    I made a purchase of 1,000 EMP 3 days ago but have yet to receive my EMP. I bought the EMP so I can purchase the 75% off mounts.. Now its almost the end of the sale and if I don't receive my EMP I won't be able to purchase it anymore. I have already submitted a support ticket with my receipt number attached 2 days ago but I have yet to receive any response from them.. I made payment through paypal and the amount has already been deducted in my account.. Advice anyone?

    I have almost the same issue except that I lost even 12000 EMP. Haven't got any answer to my support ticket so far and the EMP I bought neither. Should I mention that I am not only deeply frustrated but downright furious by now? I'm fairly new to TERA, so I had no idea how slow support is in this game. :(
  • This is my first time purchasing EMP too so i'm not sure how slow the support is as well. I just received my EMP 1 hour ago. Conclusion: the receiving of EMP is just slow.. But would have felt more reassured if they gave me a response, whether I will eventually receive the EMP or not. Wish you luck in receiving your EMP soon.
  • G475W7CXPG wrote: »
    This is my first time purchasing EMP too so i'm not sure how slow the support is as well. I just received my EMP 1 hour ago. Conclusion: the receiving of EMP is just slow.. But would have felt more reassured if they gave me a response, whether I will eventually receive the EMP or not. Wish you luck in receiving your EMP soon.

    Thanks for the info! :) This makes my hope rising again. :)
  • MXPYWTDF7T wrote: »
    G475W7CXPG wrote: »
    This is my first time purchasing EMP too so i'm not sure how slow the support is as well. I just received my EMP 1 hour ago. Conclusion: the receiving of EMP is just slow.. But would have felt more reassured if they gave me a response, whether I will eventually receive the EMP or not. Wish you luck in receiving your EMP soon.

    Thanks for the info! :) This makes my hope rising again. :)

    Seems you are my lucky charm! :) Just headed back to check after answering your comment and saw ... 12000 EMP in my account! Yayyyyyyyyyy
    I am so relieved! So all the other people still waiting, there is definitely hope! :) me runs off to buy pretty tiger...
  • La tienda y el evento de Kyra ya no muestran "en mantenimiento" en el juego, así que traté de comprar un botín con EMP. ¡Recibí los créditos de recompensa por mi compra pero NO el artículo! El EMP se restó de mi saldo correctamente. He podido recibir artículos del evento de Kyra desde que volvió, pero parece que la tienda todavía no está funcionando del todo. Ya relogged, etc. Ya envié un ticket sobre esto, pero quería advertir a los jugadores que tengan cuidado al intentar comprar artículos en la tienda.

    @Halrath @Denommenator @Spacecats @seandynamite
Sign In or Register to comment.