[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

smart dyad, we really need those.

2»

Comments

• StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    They can add as reward for rk, lkhm and other 4s dungs. Or set some sort of limit in Vanguard shop. I doubt that people will gather 8000 credits to get smart dyad that also need niveots to be used. That's also needs some time to gather 8k. People don't buy crystals at all if they use CCB.
  • Entitled millennials.......
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some things on the game needs to be out of the RNG system that even we have in this patch on drops in dungeon and how they are distributed between players with this new system.

Smart dyads is a good item that should be taken off from tha RNG system, it does not matter if they cost 8k storm tokens as long they are removed from RNG drops/distribution on dungeons loot.
  • edited October 2017
    > @CassandraTR said:
    > The one thing you all need to realize is that if you add this via VG, even with a 9,000 vg cost, you completely gut the niveot market for any kind of sale. The RNG goes away, but so does the fusing process, as well as the transfer of gold from player to player. You are removing a significant source of income and wealth transfer, especially for new players.
    >
    > 9000 vg for a smart dyad? There's 400 vg for a red niveot, which is 22.5 total so let's just say 22. 22 niveots x lowest price on TR broker (250g atm, I sell for far more than that,) and you remove 5,500g per 9k vg. No one needs to get niveots anymore other than their initial 64-65 upgrade. CCBs become even more worthless, only being used for vyrks.
    >
    > Right now there's 91 pages of fine niveots on the TR broker. There's already been 10 pages created just from today's past sales, and it's not even prime time yet. I would say that's a pretty high movement for niveots.
    >
    > All of you who cried about mongos, argons, and the influx of mats and broken economies, should think about this before you wish for an easy supply of smart dyads. You'll be gutting a source of income for a huge swath of the player base.

----- It isn't about "an easy way to get smart dyads", it is about an existing way to get them. There is no way whatsoever in game except for rare events. I never thought 9k vg credits was a good idea/way to put the smart dyads available for purchase, after all one can easily get 9k vgs within 3 days of IoD, for example. They could insert it on different shops such as IoD high tier tokens, for an absurd amount, doesn't matter, as long as it is existent in game. Or through Ace shop, or super rare drops from dungeons (p3 HH, for example, since it is pretty much a waste of time clearing p1-p3 now). Or from battleground rare jackpots would be cool too. It doesn't havd to and shouldn't be easy. And, honestly, it would balance the niveot market, niveots have never been as cheap as they are now, and the main reason is because everyone is farming dungeons/IoD and get plenty of vg credits sitting that no one has use for, since everyone is lacking dyads and, mostly, smart dyads in game. Gold is extremely inflate now, so playing and farming would be really rewarding, given that even though gold from vgs is buffed now, it isn't, by far, enough to cover all the expanses we get from gearing.
  • DvsvDvsv ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    EME plz ignore what most ppl said here on this topic, they just wanna kill this game asap cuz they believe on virtual useless hard work.

1- Smart Dyad is still RNG af, if you wanna put a high cost on token shop, at least let us choose the 2nd roll!
    2- 9000 fkn storm tokens for a Smart Dyad?So i can get an useless cunningly hardy dyad? Last time i burnt 12x Smart Dyad just so i can get a Glisteningly Hardy Dyad!
    3- Smart Dyad is not like marrow brooch or Storm +9 Weapon to be SO fkn hard to farm and some classes actually need it (like Slayer, i.e Glisteningly Dyad). If we consider that Smart Dyad is still RNG this thing should be moderately dificult but not impossible to farm, imho 9000 Vanguard Credit is OK, 9000 storm token is just plain [filtered], that's like 108.000 token if we converted what i wasted for that Glisteningly Hardy. Man, just cuz the crap and bring back +15 then...
    4-EME, never ever balance anything on this game arround sick ppl that farm on 17 alts per day! Just let them get EVERYTHING they want on first day so they quit the game (prob they'll never buy EMP anyway cuz most are kids).
    5 - Is niveot market such a thing since 2~3 patches ago? I rly wonder if anyone ever farmed a meaningful amount of gold selling niveots...
    6- Gold is stable or even deflating cuz there's so much more ways to spend than farm gold on this glorius perfect patch...
  • Dvsv wrote: »
    EME plz ignore what most ppl said here on this topic, they just wanna kill this game asap cuz they believe on virtual useless hard work.

1- Smart Dyad is still RNG af, if you wanna put a high cost on token shop, at least let us choose the 2nd roll!
    2- 9000 fkn storm tokens for a Smart Dyad?So i can get an useless cunningly hardy dyad? Last time i burnt 12x Smart Dyad just so i can get a Glisteningly Hardy Dyad!
    3- Smart Dyad is not like marrow brooch or Storm +9 Weapon to be SO fkn hard to farm and some classes actually need it (like Slayer, i.e Glisteningly Dyad). If we consider that Smart Dyad is still RNG this thing should be moderately dificult but not impossible to farm, imho 9000 Vanguard Credit is OK, 9000 storm token is just plain [filtered], that's like 108.000 token if we converted what i wasted for that Glisteningly Hardy. Man, just cuz the crap and bring back +15 then...
    4-EME, never ever balance anything on this game arround sick ppl that farm on 17 alts per day! Just let them get EVERYTHING they want on first day so they quit the game (prob they'll never buy EMP anyway cuz most are kids).
    5 - Is niveot market such a thing since 2~3 patches ago? I rly wonder if anyone ever farmed a meaningful amount of gold selling niveots...
    6- Gold is stable or even deflating cuz there's so much more ways to spend than farm gold on this glorius perfect patch...

player say niveot are useless, player say dyad niveot structure are useless, and players says the only wroth in this game is smart dyad niveot, cuz they dont care secondary effect, only the dyad they want. ( no more fooder dyads like cuning infused dyad )

but get dyad structure is easy now, only they dont like spend time to get them since , you know, they dont want rng in their twisthards
  • > @StitchedSoul said:
    > They can add as reward for rk, lkhm and other 4s dungs. Or set some sort of limit in Vanguard shop. I doubt that people will gather 8000 credits to get smart dyad that also need niveots to be used. That's also needs some time to gather 8k. People don't buy crystals at all if they use CCB.

EXACTLY people don't buy crystals at all if they use CCB meaning they can save their vanguards to buy smart dyads, 8k is easy to make your just fkin lazy, it literally takes me 30 mins to do 8 iods which is easily like.. IDK.. Atleast 1-2k vanguard lol
  • ChidoChido ✭✭✭
    Hell you dont have to add smart dyads just add the regular one to the vanguard vendor for 2k each.
  • ObsObs ✭✭✭
    Dvsv wrote: »

player say niveot are useless, player say dyad niveot structure are useless, and players says the only wroth in this game is smart dyad niveot, cuz they dont care secondary effect, only the dyad they want. ( no more fooder dyads like cuning infused dyad )

but get dyad structure is easy now, only they dont like spend time to get them since , you know, they dont want rng in their twisthards

4 Poisedly Red Dyads gives about 30% more damage reduction during enrages.

A single Glisteningly Hardy eliminates mana costs for multiple classes that require a massive amount of mana without sacrificing 30% defense.

Secondary Effects are huge.
  • Obs wrote: »

A single Glisteningly Hardy eliminates mana costs for multiple classes that require a massive amount of mana without sacrificing 30% defense.

for min-max yes, for "casuals " nope ( at least "pro " players añready have many ways to get dyads and have few smart dyads )
    im can get 10 smart structures and all get brutaly hardy niveot, but im get 2 dyad niveots estructures and obtain swift and glystening hardy niveot..............

they dont wan rng in secondary efect, they wan they dam pouding dyad without waste 30 dyad estructures ( mee , only get dyads hue )

secondary efect is for player who can enffort
  • Fused 8+ and no any hint on hardy effect.
    Half was grieving, another half warding and one inspiring.

Whoever created this rng should be BURNED!
  • ObsObs ✭✭✭
    Obs wrote: »

for min-max yes, for "casuals " nope ( at least "pro " players añready have many ways to get dyads and have few smart dyads )
    im can get 10 smart structures and all get brutaly hardy niveot, but im get 2 dyad niveots estructures and obtain swift and glystening hardy niveot..............

they dont wan rng in secondary efect, they wan they dam pouding dyad without waste 30 dyad estructures ( mee , only get dyads hue )

30% damage reduction isn't a small min-max amount. Infinite mana isn't a small min-max effect.
  • Obs wrote: »

30% damage reduction isn't a small min-max amount. Infinite mana isn't a small min-max effect.

no, is like dont get brutal hardys x 4 in rk first and last boss ........................ is no min max ....................
    min max is no min-max ............................
  • ObsObs ✭✭✭

no, is like dont get brutal hardys x 4 in rk first and last boss ........................ is no min max ....................
    min max is no min-max ............................

Brutally Hardies are min-max. Poisedly Dyads are also min-max, but the effect of them is absolutely massive, being better than going from Misery to full Oblit +15 against enraged monsters.
  • Well, it feels like 90+% of the dyads i create have mixed PvE/PvP lines so i would be more than happy if they'd look into this BS one first.

Also slayers are the big loosers of this, since they need a glistering. With already mediocre DPS they have to sacrifice a crystal slot if RNG is trolling hard.