The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

i thought that MT would still be availible during Maintenance

i thought that MT would still be available during Maintenance,or was that another day ?

Comments

• AV too :^)
  • "Thursday 11/02 - Maintenance will run from 6 a.m. to 11 a.m. PDT. FF, CH, and TR wil be down for migration. AV and MT will be available."

LIES AND DECEIT.
  • "Thursday 11/02 - Maintenance will run from 6 a.m. to 11 a.m. PDT. FF, CH, and TR wil be down for migration. AV and MT will be available."

QQBr7Io.png
  • PhelpsPhelps
    edited November 2017
    I'm so disappointed with enmasse :'(
  • Time to do something productive with your life!
  • KhatarsisKhatarsis ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=n9h_BcVxLoU
    productive, ye, tera is my only escape, otherwise it's 24/7 work work work ...
  • you almost think they're doing it on purpose, no company can be this bad, can they ?
  • HAAYAAKD43 wrote: »
    you almost think they're doing it on purpose, no company can be this bad, can they ?

:thonk:
  • Thursday 11/02 - Maintenance will run from 6 a.m. to 11 a.m. PDT. Part 1, all servers...

FF, CH, and TR will be down for migration. AV and MT will be available." Part 2

It isn't that complicated
  • Sorry for the miscommunication that was posted on Oct. 23rd.

There was a normal Server Maintenance on top of the migrations we're conducting today.

The current expectation, is that both MT and AV will come up and be available much earlier than the other 3 Servers.
  • 6YN666CXXK wrote: »
    Thursday 11/02 - Maintenance will run from 6 a.m. to 11 a.m. PDT. Part 1, all servers...

And where exactly do you see these part one and part twos?
    Because on the announcement, I directly quote, "Thursday 11/02 - Maintenance will run from 6 a.m. to 11 a.m. PDT. FF, CH, and TR wil be down for migration. AV and MT will be available."
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dokibun wrote: »
    Because on the announcement, I directly quote, "Thursday 11/02 - Maintenance will run from 6 a.m. to 11 a.m. PDT. FF, CH, and TR wil be down for migration. AV and MT will be available."

It wasn't listed exactly as the poster stated, but one can read into it pretty easily.

You can go to MT and AV and afk at highwatch very shortly.

Typical Tera players, the salt here is better than in FWC.
  • Dokibun wrote: »
    6YN666CXXK wrote: »
    Thursday 11/02 - Maintenance will run from 6 a.m. to 11 a.m. PDT. Part 1, all servers...

The period. We use it to separate groups of words into sentences. Not trying to be a [filtered] but that was the give away for me. The fact that all servers went down at maintenance time also offered an extra hint as to the intent of their announcement.
  • ReaperElenaReaperElena ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    All the servers came back at the same time, so I guess the others are correct as that was inaccurately posted. Eme did stated it was a miscommunication...
  • All the servers came back at the same time, so I guess the others are correct as that was inaccurately posted. Eme did stated it was a miscommunication...

The other 3 Servers being migrated just happened to have the work finish early, around the same time the maintenance was completed, so that was just coincidental. ;)