Extended Maintenances Through 11/2

Comments

• cant understand why they said that the servers will be on if they knew the turn off was needed, very disapointed , LETS RIOT xD
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never bring MT back ON :naughty:
  • "AV and MT will be available."
    yeah okay, what did we expect..
  • I love being lied to :^)
  • Waiting for..
  • Sorry for the miscommunication that was posted on Oct. 23rd.

There was a normal Server Maintenance on top of the migrations we're conducting today.

The current expectation, is that both MT and AV will come up and be available much earlier than the other 3 Servers.
  • Thursday 11/02 - Maintenance will run from 6 a.m. to 11 a.m. PDT.
    FF, CH, and TR will be down for migration. AV and MT will be available.

Personally I understood there were 2 separate sentences here.. It did make for entertainment whilst I drank my coffee this morning though.
  • hey, in Argentina, it's 11:40 a.m and i can't enter any server
  • 3LHJDWYAHR wrote: »
    hey, in Argentina, it's 11:40 a.m and i can't enter any server

You still have another 3 hours and 15 minutes to go, since the expected time is 11:00 am PDT.
  • And I here thinking that I wouldn't have to wait even a minute, since I play in MT.
  • Phelps wrote: »
    And I here thinking that I wouldn't have to wait even a minute, since I play in MT.

As mentioned in my post above ( the 7:33AM one ) , we're are still expecting MT and AV to be available much earlier than the other 3 servers, so hopefully you will not have to wait another 3 full hours.
  • BabbelsimBabbelsim ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    https://mobile.twitter.com/TERAonline/status/926097822797189120?s=09

Item code from twitter : The Long Dark Maintenance of the Soul
  • Thank you!
  • welp i wanna play but Server is down... back to my Grave till 3pm for me... EME pls or whatever company this is... just pls...
  • NollasNollas
    edited November 2017
    "Regular Maintenance Info
    Weekly server maintenance occurs on Tuesday mornings from 8–10 a.m. Pacific." --http://tera.enmasse.com/server-status

If this happens every week how are people still so salty about it ... granted it isn't Tuesday but they did state "Thursday 11/02 - Maintenance will run from 6 a.m. to 11 a.m. PDT."
This discussion has been closed.