[PC] We will be entering into server maintenance on 8/22 at 6am PDT. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

Extended Maintenances Through 11/2

123457»

Comments

• ChinchillaChinchilla ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Nollas wrote: »
    this happens every week

• ZestroiaZestroia ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    This is a huge [filtered] and apologizes and patience simply won't just cut it. Especially on people that invested real money at the game, this is a huge slap at the face of everyone by EME.

Maintenance for like 5-6 hours? [Removing Forum Violation]

This is irritating [Removing Forum Violation]

Working hard to fix the issue? Well, I don't want to be seen as sour grape, but if you really, REALLY worked hard and respected the players, especially those that payed willingly for your game, then these issues wouldn't be happening at all.

[Removing Forum Violation]
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭✭
    Zestroia wrote: »
    This is a huge [filtered] and apologizes and patience simply won't just cut it. Especially on people that invested real money at the game, this is a huge slap at the face of everyone by EME.

Maintenance for like 5-6 hours? [Removing Forum Violation]

This is irritating [Removing Forum Violation]

Working hard to fix the issue? Well, I don't want to be seen as sour grape, but if you really, REALLY worked hard and respected the players, especially those that payed willingly for your game, then these issues wouldn't be happening at all.

[Removing Forum Violation]

This happens every week.Get over yourself.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    I demand compoponsation EME :3
  • LesbianVi wrote: »

Free pocket Popo pet!
  • LesbianVi wrote: »

Use "The Long Dark Maintenance of the Soul" code they just posted on Twitter.
  • Lol, is work =))
  • VioletFoxVioletFox ✭✭
    edited November 2017

I hope you realize they spend a lot more money than you will make in your lifetime managing their games (not just TERA) honestly I hope a majority of MMO players dont think their "$200 a month to support the game" is a big deal by themself
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017

Enjoy your ban, lol.
    Stay salty.
  • ZestroiaZestroia ✭✭
    edited November 2017

"Throwing money is just throwing money" at something, players are not forced to, yeah, but a respect and a real work wouldn't have hurt anyone or anything in the process, what, no?
This discussion has been closed.