Clone Jutsu

for me this is the coolest skill in the game :D it has no use its only for fun but i love it only thing i wish they change about it is to last longer right now it has 3 min cd and only last for one EME can u ask BlueHole to make the skill last until cancelled it will be so much more fun to use it

pls pls pls :D

Comments

• I support this idea for completely unbiased reasons.
    QdhteNM.jpg
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    I honestly support the lowered cooldown of the skill, since honestly, it's useless for PVP. You're not gonna fool anyone with that, or has anyone actually avoided PVP with the clone? It's mostly/entirely for fun
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭

119134TERAScreenShot20170415144630.pngB)

Body is 10 characters too short.

• Needs a glyph for shorter cd reduction and one for longer duration on the clone, while a useless skill you could just glyph it on a tab that is empty and have fun with it. The most fun with it is during the hyper something mode, where it gets a 80% cd reduction? or something like that?
  • PartyblastPartyblast ✭✭✭✭
    I never understood why this skill that has no PvE use and very little PvP use has such a long CD and no glyphs to even assist in that, it's a pretty fun skill and would be nice to see the CD lowered massively or removed entirely :3
  • i dont think it need glyphs or lower cd just make it last until it's cancelled would be enough no timer