There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Thursday (7/19) from 8 - 11 A.M. PDT

Vangaurds not working/ Perma matchmake

Logged on today , ready to lvl my gunner to 65, however my Vanguards are bugged. I cannot teleport to my solo quests. and if i match make (which im scared to do to get bugged into a party forever) i cannot cancel it, i have to log off to do so... anyone else finding similar issues?

Comments

• Edit: Now my Vangaurds window is totally bugged. Its stuck on the same window regardless of whats ticked on the top. I have relogged to see if it resets it, Nope. Still bugged.
  • You should try logging all the way out, closing your launcher, and then logging back in. If your set up is still bugged out, please file a support ticket.
  • Halrath wrote: »
    You should try logging all the way out, closing your launcher, and then logging back in. If your set up is still bugged out, please file a support ticket.

Thank you i have tried and i just submitted a ticket, I tested it out on another character and it seems only localized to my gunner that has this issue. relogging didnt work. Thank you for your reply! i hope its a issue that isnt complicated